Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Parting

I have the feeling that In The End coming up in my playlist when I got to this chapter did not help too much.

Someone please tell me this is a prank and they will still be there... at least gus didn't leave?

And so ends the best arc of the series. Good stuff. Basically the origin story of Will the Paladin.

The rest of the story is nowhere near as great as this one (never really feels like there's anything driving the story left IMO), and the next one I felt was particularly weak. Hopefully the manga does a good job of adapting things since there's always the hope a different medium will help the story along a bit more.

Dex-chan lover
Dumb question, but if the parents dissapear when a child is born or w.e then wouldn't the populace eventually end up being 1 person? or am I misreading something?

Fed-Kun's army
The dam broke and a flood broke out.
Onion chopping ninjas are hopping around.
It's raining outside.
Dust got into my eyes.
TT_TT

Someone catch those ninjas!!! Damn it! Why I had to shed tears right on the first day of the year? I lowered my guard thinking that no ninjas would appear, but they appeared 10 minutes before going for day two! Damn!

Edit: Putting these ninjas aside, I'm happy I didn't forget about my plan to read listing. I think I'll go read some other on my list. If someone has any suggestions of mangas/novels like this one, please do tell me.

@Liquidxlax it’s more like a parent will likely die before their child and thus it normal for child to lay their parents to rest not the parent die after having a kid

Dex-chan lover
Time for our liyyle soldiersl to march on to tomorrow. May blood and mary find each other in the next life

Users who are viewing this thread