Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Parting

@flanman As far as we know Will was born into this world with no past memories of his former life. From the first chapter, it seems more like just a 'typical' reincarnation such as Buddhism or Hinduism. Lots of mish-mashed religious philosophies in this story though.

@friedtofu He does have some vague memories of his past life. It's mentioned, in the novel at least, and is the reason he tired so hard to lead a much better life this time.
I can't remember if it was implied or outright stated that the faint memories were like a gift from Gracefeel because of how much regret he carried in his previous life.

Damn in LN was already so sad, I thought I would be ready for manga.
Yes, next volumes story is weaker nowhere near to this 1st vol. This story of family is too strong, dunno how the author will compensate it.

It was wrong to read this manga at work where colleagues are all around you and they wonder why suddenly my eyes looked puffy

Dex-chan lover
Oh?! does this mean that there are only 20 more chapters till he leaves for his journey?! I can hardly wait! I"ll go mark my calendar for next year.

Fed-Kun's army
Fock. I'm gonna cry even though i'm a grown man.

Aw Fuck!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This hurt me bad. *sniff *sniffyou damn mofos onion ninjas

geez, even though I've already steeled myself enough from the woes of society and reality..
this shit still hurts muh kokoro..

Double-page supporter
The only thing this chapter was missing was a final hug scene... that probably would’ve been enough to push me over the edge

Dex-chan lover
What about Gus?? I want a moment with him too... he's just too kind for him to not give that moment

Users who are viewing this thread