Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Parting

Dex-chan lover
When you're so dead inside that instead of making a Roy Mustang "beginning to rain," post, you simply have an umbrella

b2d7b5e33c14988ac7ca5e0f250b55af.gif

God damn that was emotional. Fantastic, the author did an amazing job involving the reader.

LOL's at the comments..
I couldnt agree with you guys more about my heart...

Dex-chan lover
comment last section fighting the hidden boss : 68
this chapter : 108+
Me: WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK IS GONNA HAPPEN

Dex-chan lover
FUCKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKKK THAT WAS GOOD BUT FUCKING TEAR JERKING WHY AM I SO WEAK AGASINT THIS SHIT

Dex-chan lover
A fitting end...

I AM UPSET THAT I HAD NOT HEARD OF ANY PLANS TO MAKE THIS AN ANIME. THIS IS QUALITY!

Been a while since manga made me cry my heart out , i admit the start is kinda slow and a bit casual and boring sometimes but those memories of their to day to day life really hits you in this final moment and im STILL CRYING both blood and mary were dear to my heart as a character but their farewell was not so disappointing so im glad

Fed-Kun's army
I'M NOT CRYING! YOU'RE CRYING! SHUT UP! MUMMY MOMMY! SKELETON DADDY! GHOST GRANPA! PLEASE DONT GO!!!!

Seriously, I come to read a good manga, not to get feelings! Feelings that hurt so much! God, this manga is amazing and I really hope there'll be anime of this in the future q.q

Fuck...
Havent cried like that in a while...
Thats some real good stuff right there

Users who are viewing this thread