Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Departure

The tears! The Tears have come back. TT__TT

Really, the epilogue of The City of the Dead was already heart-wrenching, but the flashback to Blood and Mary's final thoughts before they fight the High Demon King really was the cherry on top.

Gus still being undead is also very Gus-like, and Will describing Gus as a Rock Star is almost accurate to a fault, Gus just rolls with it, taking the benefits and leaving nothing to chance except for what would be Will's future, Will has to be the one to decide on the path that he would take.

Will only taking Pale-moon and Over-Eater is him following Blood's advice to keep only to the essentials, plus Over-Eater being too dangerous to leave it could also save Will's life when push comes to shove.

Welp, now that Volume 1 is finished, can't wait for the next Volume, The Archer of the Beast Woods.

Dex-chan lover
And the material from the first LN was covered. Unfortunately, the writer seems to have stalled after the fifth LN, but hopefully, he'll get over his writer's block before the manga catches up.

Group Leader
This chapter was golden.
I love his name too, William G. Maryblood, sounds really great.

Dex-chan lover
I'm really really glad I found this series. Its optimism and rejection of usual isekai nonsense is really heartening.

I look forward to the next arc!

Aggregator gang
You dare to make me cry, you...!

I'll rmember this! I'll remember this, you hear me!?

Dex-chan lover
are we FINALLY moving out from this 14 chapter long introduction, and getting to the good shit?

“Are you hurt?"
"Absolutely," I said. "Especially in my everywhere.”

Dex-chan lover
I think William’s officially translated meaning was credited to being a play on “a force of will”, so I suppose determination ain’t that bad. I wonder which one is closer to the truth though.

Dex-chan lover
@AlexMCS
I literally see him in loads of comment sections and thought he was just an annoying dumbass that liked screaming 'beta cuck' like almost every other person on this site until he translated that one manga.. it made me realize that Kronix is a man willing to do anything to share his opinions, and as reluctant as I am to admit it I do kind of respect him for that.

Dex-chan lover
Why am I crying? I'm supposed to be a grown man.
Meh, I'll just tell myself it's from mangadex logging me out and turning everything white.
Yeah, that's definitely the reason....

Dex-chan lover
i'm not crying! you are crying!
it's the damn rain... sure, it may or may not be -10 c today... but it's still raining! cause i said so!

Users who are viewing this thread