Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - New Companions

Fed-Kun's army
@Variousletters Maybe it should be pronounced in Japanese? Such as "Fer-ti-lle" or something? I'm not sure how it's written in the raw, but at least that would make it sound less awkward when naming himself.

It's hilarious that Will doesn't run into many monsters in the forest that's supposed to be FULL of them and he never once questioned it. I honestly love MC that are unreliable narrators like this, Will has no concept of anything in this new world except for what he's learned from Mary/Blood/etc. Does he even realize he's OP in the eyes of everyone else? Probably not and I love that. I can see why Menel thought Will was a pampered, sheltered, rich kid.

And it's funny that other characters make fun of him for his lack of knowledge. I wonder what kind of theories Menel has made to explain all of Will's strangeness. Obviously Will is a priest that's trying to spread his faith (true), and is also a strong adventurer? (Also true. Kind of.) Robina's "secretly a noble" theory has merit.

the will-melen dynamic is great. Author knows how to create a story where the MC isn't forever the be all end all of every interaction. It's good stuff.

EXIS_uOUwAAZi_t

Users who are viewing this thread