Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Alone

Man this sucks ass, I know someone close to elf dude had to be like "Why didn't you save him?!?!?!" But why the dwarf girl? I liked her and this pretty much scarred our image of her man. She was so nice, so pure, so fun, and she just goes up and messes with the kid who's probably traumatized as if her son was raped and then realizes how wrong that judgement sounds and is like "Bro sorry, didn't mean dat"

Menel better stick with Will or I'mma scream and Will better let our elf boy stay with him as buddy. Although his pain and fear of losing people he cared about is understandable, it'll be awful if he became a lone-wolf from it. 😭

@huttingham you talking about dwarf girl? I don't really remember her story at all now that I think about it. Unless you're talking about her seeing her minell(or elf dude) injured then that isn't trauma.

Aggregator gang
@RalekTheOne seeing a badly mangled body can cause trauma. As someone who has both EMT friends and a fire-fighter friend, I know for a fact that they were very disturbed when they encountered their first few tragic injuries. One of those potential EMT friends dropped entirely after seeing something particularly gruesome bc he just couldn't handle it. Keep in mind that these were all strangers and for the most part, all of those injured survived. It would be completely different if it was a friend. Menell didn't just have a broken arm. dude, at the very least, had all his skin burnt off.

Dex-chan lover
@banjomarx
It's magic, not medical science. If the Power of Words could create evil just by saying "This is good," a miracle from a goddess oughta be capable of this much.

Fed-Kun's army
it became more interesting,
but it's a bit sad seeing will like that ._.

This is what I love about this. Even if you think you can see where MC has gone wrong, or when you realise you were missing something important in front of your own eyes, you can understand how hard it is to overcome that for the charactes. real character development, interesting moral questions, difficult emotional trials and a down to earth approach to fighting.

how did I not find this sooner.

Aggregator gang
I'm disappointed in Will. He recklessly left the front line dooming his men to death because of his "friend". If not for the demon sword it would be epic fail. He swore to protect people, yet at the dire moment he faltered.

Meh...
It's getting unbearable.
The MC underestimating himself and overestimating others.
At the end, he will be the one who cry at the corner of the room.
Always like that till the end of time.
-_-
Sorry, this is not my kind of manga ( well, i enjoyed it till now ).
Dropped!

I love how people complain when the protagonist is OP but when he fails they suddenly get mad and drop the manga lol

Double-page supporter
@THE_NEWMAKER Well him being OP and not using this is almost like waiting and watching how people die to a monster while you can beat him himself.

Users who are viewing this thread