Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 5 Ch. 24 - Alone

Poor Will don't worry you're not the only one who makes mistakes. Everybody in this world makes mistakes even Gods makes mistakes

MD@Home
What a joke to see the comments of these people who confuse real development of a character with "Emo,Unbeareable, Edgy etc..."

Dex-chan lover
I am going to say, it better to not read these comments at all. The enjoyment of watching Will development, deteriorates when you have others views on the matter. Turn back if you haven't started yet and just focus on the manga.

Dex-chan lover
Finally a story which pointed this out : Having vast power doesn't mean girls from here and there will flock on you, on the contrary too much difference can totally isolate you. Because the greater your power the greater the danger that will follow you.

Most other isekai/fantasy cover this by giving the harem some powerup after meeting the mc or mc always meets with already o girls.

Fed-Kun's army
@Woofzer that is a matter of opinion, i personally find it very fun to see other people's views on William as a character, and doesn't ruin his development for me. but i do see where your coming from

i get emotional reading this manga. the helplessness that comes from how human will is against the world and its realities hits kinda hard

Dex-chan lover
Apostle blessing in in different league. For a mere prayer, Menel turn back to normal.

Users who are viewing this thread