Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - War

Dex-chan lover
*reads the first sentence on page 9*
Instantaneous brain response: gENERAL KeNobi

Double-page supporter
@jonnickmangadex absolutely no tension and boring action. the overpowered mc thing was balanced out in previous fights (like the wyvern had the townspeople to worry about, for example), but isn't at all here. somewhat better when he encounters the manticore but even then how did he know it was there? what happened to the elf he was with? he starts monologueing and everything else disappears, etc

Did the writer change or something? This has lost all the oomph of the first arc.

I still love my boys despite all the complaints in the comments uwu

Fed-Kun's army
Ah, its nice to see our beloved mc. Its been 2 months. Can i expect double update...

What's with all the people dunking on the chapter? Do you guys expect every chapter to have high intensity fast paced action, with intrigue and character development or something? Every story needs up and downs or else the reader gets burnt out when they read it as it was intended, in a bound volume, ya weirdos

Seriously now, when is MC going to decorate his partisan properly?
That thing is too basic for something he got in a dungeon and uses has his main weapon

@BloodySorcerer That thing is a dwarven spear made for war in the time the high king was roaming around. Is a great spear. Why should he change it for? For some weapon made from an unknown blacksmith in the city?

Users who are viewing this thread