Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 5 Ch. 26 - War

sadness bc the chapter feels short but im still excited! thanks for the chapter sense scans!!!

That doesn't look like an ending page, did we get the whole chapter?

Double-page supporter
Reading these complains about the manga they're pirating as if their opinion matters really never get old ๐Ÿคฃ

Double-page supporter
I mean even Vinland Saga during its legendary prologue arc sometimes take a moment to breath, and I don't mean Farmland Saga. It's okay if this one is a bit of a slow burn.

As for the short chapter, maybe it's that, whatwasit, some disease going around, I heard?

๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

@harvest I'm saying for him to ditch the weapon, I'm telling him to customize it's looks, he could copy the japanese and add a guard between the blade and the shaft of he could add some decorations to the shaft itself, anything to to improve the looks of the weapon and make him look as somthing more than a poor peasant sent to die at frontlines.

Dex-chan lover
Is it just me, or does the sword at his waist look like the one from Delicious in Dungeon?

Great chapter still wondering if gracefeel or his parents told him about the high kings seal this info kind of came out of nowhere unless my memory is pretty bad I might need to reread past chapters.

Double-page supporter
@Akito_Himenokoji since I just binged the entire manga lemme inform you, they did tell him about the high kings seal. It was right before the god of undeath attacked, right after his fight with Blood

mhk

General Kenobi.

jokes aside, If I'm to continue in LN, around what volume do I start?

Aggregator gang
@mhk
Bro I honestly recommend you vehemently to read it all from the beginning.....
You won't regret it.

Users who are viewing this thread