Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 6 Ch. 27 - The Battle's Climax

Dex-chan lover
Pretty cool seeing him just in there having already cleaned up.

Aggregator gang
I feel like reystovs is going to become an enemy tbh

Dex-chan lover
@ShionVaynex Dualist? you mean one handed Fighting Style? Samurai and Battle Master aren't in the same tick as either of those. Those are Subclasses. Fighting Styles are just any fighter's thing. If he ignores defenses or stabs to ignore it, Samurai is probably the closest thing since it gives Advantage for a turn, at will, 3 times a Long Rest.

Aight i feel like reystov is actually a cultist member who is also trying to revive the high demon king

Dex-chan lover
It's funny how used I am to the protagonist/hero solving everything even though there are plenty of capable fighters.

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the amazing translation!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Aggregator gang
@ravidya i mean as single handed, dodge over armor, skill over strength. a dexterity based fighter.
or you could say dual class of rogue and fighter. its really dependence on what game you play.

Come on!! I miss the packaged concentrated most-pure form of emotions this manga gave me at the start of reading it! I mean fighting is nice but I miss all that stuff..

I have a very bad feeling about this Restov. I've seen too much shit that I am seeing so many red flags just like a Chinese parade. Hope I'm wrong.

Dex-chan lover
@ShionVaynex Fighters aren't only strength. They can be Dex based fighters. Finesse weapons are a thing.

Alternatively, Kensei Monk.

Double-page supporter
Now that's how we do it. Chimera down.
Final boss, Kill steal?
Phew, almost thought Reystov was the final boss.
Could have been a twist of a kind but I'm kinda glad it wasn't. We already went through some dark shit a chapter ago. A good wholesome break is good every now and then.

Oh my god, is that a red flag? Will that guy turn out a true mid-boss at the end for Will?

To people wondering why it needs to be an isekai. What god would the mc have chosen without interacting with gracefeel beforehand? It cements his strong belief and loyalty to the god that has helped him multiple times.

A genuinely good series. 10/10. The interactions between characters is superb and the mc as well as emotions conveyed has weight behind them.

Users who are viewing this thread