Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - The Song of Heroic Deeds

Dex-chan lover
Could someone spoil me and reassure that it won't turn into a typical "village simulator" story down the line? Thanks in advance!

Dex-chan lover
@ninjadork I've read the PnP module and honestly, it's still the same weak hook. You get a lot more info about the politics of the region but the core premise is still kind of a cop-out.

I'm happy that Will's family kept being relevant to future storylines. It will also be interesting to see how Menel will interact with the other half-elf who has lived for so much longer than he had since he wished he was dead earlier in the story.

It doesn't come very often but I love the comedy in this series! That three panels of Menel just pointing at Will is just.. 🤣

Fed-Kun's army
@Deathhappens Do you take issue with the existence of the concept itself, or just with the idea that they'd choose these people (the collection of adventurers and mercenaries)?

The Song of Heroic Deeds reminds me of this saying, "May the small folks sing songs of your greatness", and it hits you right on the right spot in your heart

Dex-chan lover
Damn, that scene where the reluctant Blood finds just cause to help the boy fellow warrior, it hit me right hard. XD

Dex-chan lover
This series continues to be great and I cannot wait to read more.

This keeps on being wholesome, and wonderfully so! 😇
I like how the author segues into what seems to be the next arc, in that song about the 3 heroes.

Users who are viewing this thread