Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - The Song of Heroic Deeds

Dex-chan lover
So, is it safe to assume he will seek out the half elf from that song and use Augustus's true name as "proof" that he is who he says?

Dex-chan lover
What is going on at page 5? First he sits on a desk with a solid face outwards, but then the shot from behind the desk shows that its a one-way mirror wooden panel, and that you can see right through it from that side? I am so confused as to the physics of this thing.

MD@Home
So happy there’s an update, but I spent half of that crying
44odzh.png

Also thanks for the update

Dex-chan lover
Not to ruin the mood, guys, but as of a couple LN volumes ahead of this Will still hasn't met the grandma elf, so... don't expect it any time soon.

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Double-page supporter
( ≧Д≦) one of the best manga out there!! I hope the author and the mangaka have a long life, it's beautiful ( ≧Д≦)

Fed-Kun's army
i was laughing so hard about the "penetrator" and thought i wouldn't be able to move on from it BUT THEN THE SONG ABOUT BLOOD AND MARY ADN GUS AND NOW IM JUST SAD

Dragon
incoming! Hypest shit, i kid you not.
any news about 6th chapter of LN? Or author still has writer block?

Group Leader
@Aichan
You don't get it.
Here in that example you sent me, there is rhythm and rhyme, I was saying that I don't see how the text in that could be sung.
Then again, it was originally in JP so maybe in the original version, there was rhythm and rhyme and it all made sense x)

Ah yes this is it. The old vibe of this manga. God I fucking love those three. Dad mom, and uncle. I tear up every time I remember that MC thought Gus was testing him when he figured out he was trying to kill him so he gave up and told him he'll give his life if its necessary.

Dex-chan lover
@SteveJust

It's actually funny, when I read this chapter the first thing that popped into my head was "man, this is so much more convincing than Pathfinder:Kingmaker's deal"

(In which, for the uninitiated
A local lord assembles a bunch of no-name adventurers and just hands them a barony for the price of killing the bandit that's currently occupying it .)

So Will is just going to ignore the half-elf girl and The Wizard's Dagger?

Fed-Kun's army
@Harjeli Give it a couple of chapters: this manga sometimes puts off plot advancement in order to develop it more thoroughly.

@Deathhappens Another example of the book being better than the video game. Kingmaker did a few things very well and was a decent game overall, but it did several more things very badly and scrapped several elements from the books that made the whole story work.

For the uninitiated,
the adventure modules originally published by Paizo took the time to lay out in detail that hiring a bunch of no-name adventurers and giving them unclaimed land was a low-cost proxie-play to secure additional resources for the sponsors, which would then be snowballed into more political and military power for their eventual revolt. The game showed some of this, but not enough to really make it clear.

Users who are viewing this thread