Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - The Song of Heroic Deeds

I can't wait when this story gets to the point of becoming a full on LOTR like fantasy epic.

Fed-Kun's army
I hope he meets the elf soon. Plus I love this story so much. My eyes are watering.

Aggregator gang
Bittersweet, sincerely all my love goes to Blood, Mary, and Gus. Three wonderful people, May they be in Peace.

Dex-chan lover
@MrYoke Reading the LN the next major ark is similar to LOTR adventure story

It’s more of
the hobbit considering the main plot of that arc but all I can say is the dragon is a lot cooler and surprisingly has interesting character he’s not just oh I am dragon I burn stuff and like gold.

Number of scenes to feels like you’d about to cry

Double-page supporter
Elf meeting foreshadowing? We sure would like to meet her. I almost thought Mc was the son of the human and the elf as the story was going but guess not.

Contributor
Nope you guys are not meeeting her yet, not until author overcomes his block at least.

@kurosa is the light novel on hiatus?

Edit: Nvm I just googled it, and yes, it is on Hiatus 😞

Author lad, I hope you're doing alright. I know it's unlikely you'll be reading this but your story is wonderful.

Group Leader
Much obliged to LyleJ and co for that chapter. that looked like a silly amount of text and prose in that chapter

Contributor
@KawaiiMajinken
They guy is suffering writer's block, so serie has been on hiatus since IDK 3 years maybe?

EDIT: Last release was in 2018.

Hope my man can bring a waifu to the story, already everyone is having a chick by now MC is going wizard class to this point.

Users who are viewing this thread