Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - The Song of Heroic Deeds

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for this chapter, i can't wait to read the next one !

Double-page supporter
Whenever I read this manga, I'm always thinking "man, this is what a Paladin in D&D should be."

With Baldur Gate's 3 release at the end of the month, I'm soooo gonna want to create a Paladin character like him.

I'm so happy for Will that he was able to learn his family will not be forgotten any time soon. Obviously setting up a storyline where Will visits the old half-elf!! Hyped af, can't wait for more

Dex-chan lover
This series is the only manga that has ever managed to make me cry. This chapter was not it, but I'm always wondering if it manages to do so again.

@ShinGetsu
I was thinking the exact same thing! I also want to try one out with a real D&D group when this whole pandemic is finally done.

Dex-chan lover
THE GODDESS WAS LAUGHING AT HIM TOO LMAO

man this chapter gave me so many feels

Dex-chan lover
He planned nothing, but his goddess laughed at him anyway. (And now we have a promised future chapter with the half-elf lady that's sure to be chock full of onion-cutting ninjas. Better get your tissue-swagging pirates ready, everyone.)

Dex-chan lover
He's gotta go meet with the half-elf. You can't just raise a flag like that and not explore that part of the story.

Dex-chan lover
Will: "Oh my goddess, what should I do?"
Goddess: *giggle*
Thank for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
God, what a good chapter. THE SONG OF THE THREE! Will crying! Will getting comforted!

Users who are viewing this thread