Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 6 Ch. 28 - The Song of Heroic Deeds

Dex-chan lover
oh wow that song part sent shiver down my spine!

also lol, even the goddess laughed a bit at our hero, that bit was cute

I loved this chapter, thanks for the translation ! The drawings are really amazing, it's really nice to see gus, blood and mary again

Fed-Kun's army
This series is so otherworldly yet it's one of the few that manages to pull me back down to earth. Such love for this series.

Dex-chan lover
STOP....PLEASE...MY EYES....
tumblr_inline_npqzdem7dQ1s2yta0_1280.jpg

Dex-chan lover
A nice way to wrap up the arc. I did like the like from Torio about how part of him is afraid of Will. We actual see a bit more of a consequence to how he acted a bit ago, and it's not that hard to believe too. For someone normal like Torio, seeing the kind of strength Will has can be a bit frightening if you don't know who he is and know his personality.
Also that ending was a surprise. Can't dodge those responsibilities Will, you have to finish what you started.

@artyom I really hope so, that would be great. Though it's not a usual isekai so I'd be worried on its popularity. For all the strength of the MC, this isn't quite your typical power fantasy isekai.

Dex-chan lover
I usually skip or skim through text walls in isekai, but this one rarely dissapoints....

One of the best ongoing mangas right now for sure. This was a great chapter.

And thank you as well for the translation :")

wow, truly this isekai is one of the best I got goosebumbs from reading the legend of the three heroes and the half elf girl story is gonna be interesting I hope she meets gus again or menel meets her soon!

Group Leader
I've got two things to say:
1) how the hell do you even *sing* a tale like this?
2) pfffft even the goddess is making fun of him xDD

I hope we get an arc for the lady that knows Gus's true name. Or if someone could tell me its in the novel.

Users who are viewing this thread