Saihate no Paladin - Vol. 6 Ch. 29 - Academy of Sages

@greatninja3 Ahhh I see. Yeah I completely forgot about this part then. The part in that book I remember the most is the one where
they meet the ancient Giant and fight him. I remember it because of the talk Will has with Gracefeel which I go back to reread every so often

Dex-chan lover
@pandacard No. She would spread the tale far and wide because that's her calling and job. That would only create trouble for Will, plus it wouldn't even honour those three greatest heroes in Will's life because he would then witness people call them undead monsters and whatnot. It would be an extremely poor decision in my opinion.

Dex-chan lover
Bee is such a great character. I want only happy things to happen to her.

Dex-chan lover
@Ares158 my guess is
the giant story will be perfect to be included in the part before they go fight the dragon cause the cause of the giant problem is the rust from the mountain

Dex-chan lover
One of the very few isekais where the story is actually really good and you don't hate the good-guy MC.

Btw did he grow up? Did something happen to Bee?

Dex-chan lover
Timeskip? I can’t really say anything about it until next chapter, but the transition could have made it more clear (or said the amount of time that passed)

I love the priest so much, he's so refreshing every time he seems unreasonably angry about something but it actually makes sense.

Lame ass weapons and armors, but I like it. Some realism is needed even in a fantasy world.

Will's spear looks like it needs some minor repair and sharpening.
And as always the head priest makes me think of military guys I know.
Comes of gruff, rude and without tack, but they care the most because they see where everyone gets screwed and wants to stop it from happening in the 1st place.

I feel like there is something in between chp 28 and chp 29. the story does not match.

Dex-chan lover
Didn't they want to bring some documents they got from ruins to the academy?

What happened to that, wasn't it the main goal of their visit...

Oh they did Thiron, they mentioned, that they are happy for that some guy would decipher the documents for them, so they will proberly return another day, to hear sad tales.

Dex-chan lover
this is just frieren-sama story in reverse, or parallel? Either way these hero self-discovery story is all a delight

Users who are viewing this thread