Saihate no Paladin

this deserves an amazing anime adaptation so it gets more popular tbh
much like mushoku tensei this ought to take the world of isekai anime by storm.

This is a really great read. Wholesome, funny, and entertaining, everything you would want. An isekai that isn’t complete trash.

The main character doesn’t become super OP in a few chapters like other isekai which I really appreciate and the art is great too. I’d say 9/10 or more.

Is there an official english translated paperback or harcoevr of this book i can order? I only saw ebook... 😣

First 2-3 chapters did not capture my interest. It was basically world building without a point -felt like reading a pseudo science journal article on an arbitrary topic.

Double-page supporter
@bathwaterpizza The story starts off pretty slow I will give you that. It starts to pick up a lot of steam after the initial world building. I would say give it an honest shot for more than the first few chapters

Dex-chan lover
I love this so much. The characters, the story, the world building, the lore. It feels like reading a fantasy book.

Welp, we're beginning the next best arc which starts on Vol. 3 of the LN.

Tbh I'm kinda hyped but it'll probably take a year to even get to the best part of the arc

I'm glad I stuck with this until will was grown up, the slow start really help me fall in love with the characters. I know that now everytime I see this updated I'll be exited. It's a great read.

Users who are viewing this thread