Saihate no Paladin

Dex-chan lover
Hmmmmm, that (novel) author's note... This is only going to go for a few volumes as a novel promotion, isn't it? #pessimism

Contributor
@mezzo Thisis just for world building now comes the
echo/yandere boss
xD

Actually manga rush some things, I recommend you to read te novels believe me you will love it except if you are also looking romance
which there is but just a little about it.

Sadly until Vo. 4 he is a wizard (virgin)

The first half is just world building and family bonds which is where manga is right now, since the moment he gets pale moon is fight over fight and
SIMS.

The novel is more like a LotR but Will being better than Bilbo.

He even becomes Dovahkiin xD

Dex-chan lover
good stuff so far, guys. the manga skipped a lot of the background building compared to the novels, but so far so good.

i'm not sure which names already got "fixed" (matched with the novel translation), but I'll list a few here just in case:
Will's "family": Augustus/Gus, Blood and Mary

The good gods:
Volt [lightning], Mater [earth], Blaze [fire], Whirl [wind], Rhea Silvia [water], Enlight [knowledge] and Gracefeel [the god of the flame]

The evil gods:
Illtreat [tyranny], Dyrhygma [dimensions], Stagnate [undeath]

Yo Belisar, keep it up man. Great PR work as always! Seems like this manga has a great story so far and it's always a nice treat to see good proofreaders working on titles like these.

Contributor
Hey! They skip the most important scene in the whole Vol. 1!

See Marie naked

Group Leader
Well, thank you @friedtofu! I am happy to hear my hard work is appreciated. I will do my very best in the future too :D

Gotta give credit where credit is due @Belisar! I've always enjoyed the work that Champion Scans as a whole puts in, but man; I'm glad you're proofreading for them. Out of all the proofreaders that are active, I feel like only 20% or so actually put time and effort into their work; Kingscuba from Sense Scans on 'To You, The Immortal' comes to mind as well. I proofread for Cyan-Steam/Croxx-Over(if you read any of our work). Makes me feel all warm and fuzzy inside when I see good proofreading work?.

Contributor
@DexHaunter
Blood and Will get drunk after making some booze and then Blood had the great idea to go to peep Marie getting undressed, so they go t her room and peek her taking off her robe, Marie find them out and hit them, the next morning Will find out he had his first wet dream xD

Contributor
@itskaze Mangaka won't draw that scene xD.

BTW I'm glad they didn't draw Overeater like a katana xD

Contributor
@itskaze ahahahaha next chapter will be good as it will tell the story of overeater and
what happened 200 years ago
, but if chapter 8 covers the end of Vol. 1, then it will be amazing xD

Contributor
@encrypted12345 nah dude, we are around 85% of Vol. 1

Believe me I read the novels xD

That's why I can say that we need to wait like 25 chapters to see overeater shine! ?

Why do I feel like we are about to go into 10 chapters of flashback -_-;

Users who are viewing this thread