Saihate no Paladin

Dex-chan lover
What? Human getting raised by undeads? What is this? The Dead book? (as opposed to the Jungle Book)

Dex-chan lover
Mary doesn't really look like your typical mummy either. =/ She looks dessicated, but hehh, I would not have gone as far as to call her a mummy.

Group Leader
Chapter 11 raws will come at the end of October, so basically in two months... Talk about a cliffhanger!

Group Leader
>tried reading the novel
>saw this
NzYclwh.png

aaaaaaand dropped

Group Leader
@tetrasky From a glimpse of flashback calling himself scum, horrible person and stuff like that, I thought he was some sort of criminal. Then he turned out to be generic LN hikki loser for readers to self-insert as. Sad.

Group Leader
Well, I do promise that the story itself barely~ included that nonsense. You are missing out for little reason if that's all you dropped it for.

@Belisar Those kinds of people start screaming and feel upset at the drop of a hat lol trying to reason with them about a nice hobby like reading is beyond us.

Group Leader
@Jesotku Well put! I cannot help but try... But, it's good to see that many many more people are interested instead ? Keeps the motivation flowing!

Thank you for the chapters guys.

It's so great, I just finished to read the 2 first tomes of the light novel and I really recommend it. Go for it if you like reading.

There's just one tiny thing I'll like to comment about:
It's doesn't feel like an isekai at all.

Aggregator gang
Ill do another recommendation for the light-novel.
Even if you have not read any LN's/WN's before, i still greatly recommend to read the LN version of this manga.

MD@Home
Surprisingly very good isekai!

The story, arts, MC are great. I really like where this is going.

Whoa, from the small amount of chapeters, this is easily up there with Uncle Degurechaff and Mushuko Tensei as some of the best isekai/tensei stuff. I probably can't wait for the manga release and will go into the WN at some point... but then it's not finished yet so I can't binge on it boohoo

Users who are viewing this thread