Saihate no Paladin

Dex-chan lover
The only concern I have with this story, is whether or not it will be able to keep being interesting, after Will has left the nest.
There was just so much blinding buildup and fixation about his foster parents and the setting of the dead-city, that it's hard to imagine how the story will go on afterwards.

I am not sure what the whole situation is, but the original WN author hasn't posted a chapter since 2017... that's somewhat worrying.

Double-page supporter
@funa
I am not sure what the whole situation is, but the original WN author hasn't posted a chapter since 2017... that's somewhat worrying.
Was the protagonist on a boat?

Double-page supporter
I am curious of what the protagonist would encounter outside his home

@funa
That's because it's been published as a Light Novel. Official English translations by J Novel have pretty much caught up to Vol 4.2 (So far the manga has covered Vol 1).

@TrueGoddessReincarnation
This is NOT a tragedy. There are tragic moments, but the story itself is not a tragedy.

trag·e·dy noun
1. an event causing great suffering, destruction, and distress, such as a serious accident, crime, or natural catastrophe.
2. a play dealing with tragic events and having an unhappy ending, especially one concerning the downfall of the main character.

Rather than tragedy this is quite beautiful. Sad but beautiful!

If this manga was split into 2 different manga, I wouldn't be surprised. Hopefully, what comes after is just as good of what we have seen so far.

Group Leader
Darn , did not expect this tale to have earned its reputation so spectacularly. Q.Q Who snuck in the onions.....

Wow. Was a bit sceptical of the 9* ratings but pleasantly surprised. Worth the read.

Users who are viewing this thread