Saihate no Paladin

Homestly really looking forward for the next arc xD
Counting on the author not to mess it up horribly tho 😅

Hey damn, I'm actually crying here - the very best chapter so far! 😊✨

This is an almost literal feels train. Near to every single chapter has an eye watering moment. Well done, writer. I hate the magic system, which would make me drop it, but it is so well written that I actually look forward to the development.

Dex-chan lover
dammit! im not crying again! these are not tears.. these are the precum of my heart!

No, this manga didn't make me cry... It just doubles as a spell to summon onion-cutting ninjas

Surprisingly good! I hope that this is indeed the end. 9/10 it’s just missing that special something that stops it from being a true masterpiece for myself, but if someone was to say it was a 10/10 I wouldn’t complain.

Fed-Kun's army
This is way too good omg. I'm not crying. You're crying. Why can't an isekai as good as this have an anime yet?

Aggregator gang
it is too bad that I havent had the time to read the novels past this point

So they handle action/adventure bits as adeptly as they did the storybuilding bits. That is to say, masterfully so.

I wish I could give higher than a ten. I normally speed-read, but this is a manga that I parse out as long as I can.

Double-page supporter
fking finally!
It didn't follow the braindead isekai trope of first meetings
please no useless bitches from now onwards

This is one of the best manga of recent. Dont let the shoujo-ish artstyle fools you

Ahhhh. Wonder how it'll turn out. Hope it's not the clique everyone becomes friends thing.

Users who are viewing this thread