Saihate no Paladin

Dex-chan lover
So the light novel is translated to vol ~5 bot there are at least 120 WN chs. The link in description is for the LN but I can't find the WN translations. Can anyone help/clarify for me?

Dex-chan lover
Man, I wondered when there will be any updates. Thank the one who uploaded the chapter.

I litteraly cried at the pages with the god of flux and the intro paragraph... they made me feel so happy for some reason hahaha

Ame

Contributor
@CraniumAmbiguity If the chapters from the NovelUpdates link aren't tls of the WN, then I don't think there are any translations of the WN unfortunately.

Aggregator gang
I'm kinda distracted tho,
Is he wearing leggings?
the body art seems so awkward

Aggregator gang
This is so beautiful, the art really tries to keep up to the ln, is not but it really tries and the ln art is just so gorgeous.

and now they'll be swallowed down to the death god or something and he have to go on a journey to get strong enough to get them back

Really liking this series so far, the story is good and it dodges a lot of stale isekai tropes. Stagnate really isn't such an evil god after all, i mean he was even a good god originally. No matter how much we like to sugarcoat and romanticize it, death is a sad thing, I can't blame him for wanting to rid the world of death (even though anyone would probably get tired of life after a long time, especially without any children.)

Pretty average story.

Isekai theme is stupid as hell and just thrown in there for no reason except to make the protagonist more smart lmao.

I guess nowadays instead of any meaningful development you just tack on an isekai tag. At this point isekai is just synonymous for lazy writing.

Group Leader
Your comments about average story are your own opinion and I respect it. Having said that, well, I do promise that the story itself barely~ included that storyline about Isekai, and I frankly do not see this "Theme" you refer to. You are after all correct in that it was tossed in at the start, likely to garner attention from Isekai fans, as well as give him a reason to behave the way he does in some situations. Lastly, I would like to assure you that this story in it's manga form, has barely, begun. This means you, and many others can look forward to a lot of development of the world and it's residents, including our dear Main Character. @DarcknightX

How big are wyverns in this world? I read they can be choked to death barehands.

Users who are viewing this thread