Saihate no Paladin

I bought the novel version of this. This chapter was heartbreaking to read. Im so happy on how theart on their confronttation scene turned out TAT

Honestly, the change happened too fast for my liking. Lololol.
one chapter he's a dark knight, next he's back to being a hero because of the power of FRIENDSHIP~!!! I would rather more angst. It's suddenly too cliché.

A bit too fast. I mean,
didn't liked "Dark Will" but that in the same chapter he goes all Shonen-Protagonist all of a sudden to WAR with demons... Too Shonenesque to my liking.

This is the first time it has missed the right pacing. Like others have said the devolopment and resolution happen to fast, 0 to edgelord and back to normal again.

I guess it did need to be addressed that Will was different to the standards in that world , but it could have used some more nuance.

I'd give this 11/10 if I could. Never in my life cried for an isekai manga. MC is far from perfect, which is what makes him great. It's possible for him to tread to less desirable grounds, but by no means is he overpowered to the point he could go out alone and kill everything. Good parents, good priest, for once religion isn't evil in isekai, and great friend that stops MC from doing stupid crap.

@outsiderice
Tbf though, if William wasn't stopped by Elf boi he would've been killed, he even admitted it himself. I do think it could've been dragged an extra chapter though, just to set in "William can have the big sad" thing. Have to say that everyone was in character, so this situation isn't entirely uncharacteristic.

Aggregator gang
This manga really gives off Pathfinder DnD feeling. Those beast woods is just like Stolen Lands.

I'll be upset if Blood's voice actor is not the same VA as Ryuk.
And yea I have high hopes for this amazing manga to get animated.

Not all religion praticioner is bad.
High priest is not pedo or some sex maniac.
Chivaliry at the best.
Bromance done right no gay element.
No exceed echii element. None at all
MC is well educated youngman but lack of real life experience.

Dex-chan lover
After many isekai, I've finally found the one that hits all the right button for me. I really was like why we can't have more isekai closer or even better than this one

Hmm, manga really stays true to the material. Too bad only 50-75 manga chapters are needed to cover all of the novels (there are five of them and first ended on
MC getting out to the world
).
Unless author becomes inspired by something again, we may never see the continuation to the one of the best isekai.

Banned
Badly drawn. Shit characters. Unoriginal world-building. Failed basic maths. Can't even keep names consistent. Slow-to-nonexistent plot progression. Boring boring boring.
This series has no redeeming features whatsoever. Not one. Nothing. First thing I've actually dropped before reaching the end. Watching paint dry would be more entertaining.

This is even worse than that farming isekai. Why the hell has it got such a high average rating? Even 1/10 isn't low enough for it.

Aggregator gang
@SotiCoto Never seen such an obvious bait before. Came to check for an update and got a good laugh instead. Would have been more convincing if you didn't act like this was the worse thing you read. Kind of pathetic you felt the need to post such obvious bait on one of the lesser known isekai thats not just a horrible copy/paste story.

Id understand if you said you don't like the pacing or character motivations or somthing similar but you just listed off anything you could think of or make up.

Users who are viewing this thread