Saihate no Paladin

Banned
@maisonaustyn : "Obvious bait", except it isn't bait for anything, trash. It is a warning for anyone misled by the high score given by fuck-knows-who, obviously. Who'd want to bait the likes of some irrelevant nobody like you? What arrogant absurdity.

Aggregator gang
@SotiCoto Aren't you just as much of an arrogant nobody for thinking you have the duty to determine what people should and shouldn't read. It is a circle argument but your the one who started it lul

I honestly can't put into words how good this one is. I can only say: if you want a story that has depth, character development, wonderful bonds that grow between people, and the sorrows and happiness that can be found in the ordinary and extraordinary of life, please read this. This is a story for someone who wants a more adult-appropriate story, someone that can appreciate immaculate storybuilding. Also the art is amazing. So much care put into it.

At first I didn’t expect much. I thought this would be one of those over sexually manga but thank got it’s not. This is a really good isekai manga. One thing they could’ve gone more in depth with is his past life other then that this is gold, I hope this series continues or animated even

Its first 14 chapters is WAY too perfect and the author should've just dropped it right there. There's just no way that it could get better onward, and I was right. The author put the bar way too high with its prologue and the rest of the chapter couldn't really follow the brilliance of the first 14 chapters. It's still good, but it become 8-star good, not 10 star good.

Cae

This is how you handle expectations, the plot, buildup and execution all deliver, and the art isn't bad either. Surprisingly worthy of a high rating

Probably the best isekaii manga I've ever read, with a refreshing plot and interesting world building. 10/10

Dex-chan lover
sad news for y'all, the novel turns into dogshit after that amazing prologue arc with the parents and all that everbody loves here. soooo it only gets worse from hereon out. don't hold your hopes up. it was just a lightning a bottle

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Dex-chan lover
@Skine idk i personally think the story goes absolutely nowhere and fucks around doing nothing for the rest of the arcs..the author probably planned nothing, like most mangaka or novel writers.

This has such high ratings but no matter how many times i try to read it I get so bored in the first few chapters. Is it really worth a read?

Users who are viewing this thread