Saihate no Paladin

Hoping it'll turn out to be a masterpiece in the future (I haven't read the novel tho).
Also please, anime adaptation? 😂

I wouldn't really call this an isekai manga tbh, the only purpose his memories of his past life serves is to give him conviction to live his current life in a way that he won't regret. This manga is mostly about family, friendship, and faith. I didn't think that I would like it, but there are so many lovely feels and the MC is great.

Aggregator gang
Perfect introduction to the character. Perfect introduction to the world. Perfect characters. 10/10 from me so far (chapter 13)

The introduction is amazing, but the follow up is boring. i used to saw a comment about this as he reads the novel, and it turns out to be true.

intro 10/10
i am not expecting much more from this manga. 7/10

In the novel it will be endless journey with OP power but lack character and story is shallow, at least one punch man has a good character and good story.

this manga is soooo good what in the world? I almost didn't read I am certainly glad I did I freaking cried when
will was about to depart and I thought that all of them were dead like genuine tears and I don't cry easily
such a good manga it has everything I was looking for adventure a good story nice world-building political struggle and a decent power system great characters that are lovable and are actually meaningful to the story and all of them have a reason to be there and a role to play they are also not the typical anime tropes not to mention a very good antagonist who has a cause and belief and is not being bad for the sake of it nice development of the story as it is not rushed at all and most of all is character growth and can we talk about the struggle the ml goes through I am so happy that we can see him getting better making mistakes and learning and even thou he is overpowered that absolutely does not solve all his problems I love that he is not some prodigy. also
I saw that red flag for meneldore from miles away when he suddenly thanked him it was so obvious that if there were no CHS after that I would have cried I seriously got scared since I really like him and don't want him to die and I love that our ml didn't quickly recover from that as well his reaction was so human and that made me fall in love with manga even more
anyway this manga is easily one of my favourites and it has risen the bar for my expectations 😭when it comes to isekai which I don't know if that's good or bad. anyway really love it thank u so much for translating it.

@butterbear I don't know which chapter u stoped on u may have read it all but I disagree that this is another story with another op main character who solves everything through sheer power which is exactly what one punch man is its a great parody of exactly how bored the most powerful human alive might be. and u can clearly see the character growth in this story as the ml continues to struggle its a slow story so I don't know how great it will ended up it may end up shallow as u say but we will see . also sorry if this comment seems rude it really is not my intention I am just sharing my thoughts 😅

I'm crying while reading this manga, I'm sure Mary and Blood (also Gus) will be very proud to Will. Aaargh I feel like I wanna cry again 😭😭

I've been wanting to read this manga since 2 years ago, I told myself to wait it out till more chapters came out but....only 27?? That's kinda sad, still I'm glad I waited cause at that time I would be crying every day cause of Mary Blood and Gus, also wasn't Blood named something else in the first chapter ??
Yeah, I just checked, he was named Vlad so what happened lmao ?
Maybe they thought that BloodMary would be better as a surname rather then VladMary though I think it's good too haha!!
Still...literally every chapter I kept on begging for this manga to stop making me cry my eyes out, also didn't sleep at all and it's nearly 1pm...I've been up since yesterday....aaaaggghhhh I WANNA SLEEP AND RANT ABOUT IT SO LET ME RELEASE THE STEAM OUT BAHAHHAHA !!!

Best isekai thus far. Actual world building, good characters, a plot, etc.

@MinGenius
Vlad and Blood are really close in Japanese so I imagine it was a translation error. And don't expect to many chapters, most isekai are monthly because very few are worth publishing in big weekly magazines and this one only has a few LN published so as far as I know, is catching up to those pretty quickly.

@_Warspite
I've read the LN to volume 4 or 5 (been awhile) and its not been touched again... however, I expect this will be a future point otherwise it would have been pretty unnecessary.

good, the tears were needed in that scene.
lets hope we get some horrible dramatic change of feel, its too happy go lucky right now. we need more death, sadness, and overcoming of hardships. the main thing plot is still there, right ? right.. ?

I seriously love this series. Does anyone know if the novel version has a continuation past volume 4 part 2 or if there was a reboot for the series?

can't believe this is the author's second novel and the artist's first manga

this has insanely good world building and character development

Users who are viewing this thread