Saihate no Paladin

While reading this manga....I just hope, wish, beg for only one chapter where I don't cry, THIS IS SO BEAUTIFUL, TOO BEAUTIFUL, I LOVE IT, I'M CRYING, I LOVE THE CHARACTERS, THEY'RE SO NICE, THEIR WORDS OF KINDNESS AND FULL OF WISDOM, I'M IN LOVE OKAY !!!!
The story, the art, honestly just everything is wonderful and I feel like calling it a masterpiece is a understatement, and well once again....I'M IN LOVE !!!! 😍🥰😭😭😭😭😭💓💘💙💟💖❣❤💕💜💝💚💞💗
THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR TRANSLATING THIS WONDERFULLY AMAZING, SPLENDID, BRILLIANT, CLEVER MANGA, I LOVE YOU TOO AND I APPRECIATE THE EFFORTS AND HARD WORK PUT INTO IT, THIS IS QUALITY CONTENT AND I LOVE YOU!!!!

@Christopher oooh I wasn't aware, thank you so much for your explanation, I didn't know that they were close with the LN though, well that's good with me since I really like the art, and yes I did know about the 1 month policy, still sad about it but at least when it comes to Far Away Paladin every chapter is a full course meal and I'm fine with just that, it's enough for me at least, and I was glad for my patience those 2 years cause now that I've read it I know the suspense would've been too much, especially for something this splendid, and Mary is so nice honestly all of the characters are amazing, I really love them, I like reading all of their advice to our dear hero, it's so great, aaaahh honestly just thinking about it makes me want to cry again!!
Thank you for you answer btw, I've learned something new~!

This is beautiful, I've cried multiple times. I really recommend you read this if your looking for something to read.

When I finally delved into Seinen from generic isekai, reincarnated, time travelling, RPG, shounen series. and this is the first one that I get?

Bruh I'm dropping series left and right because my standards just went above the clouds

this one stood out from other mangas from the same genre but now its just diving headfirst into the same mold that they all have and i havnt enjoyed a chapter for a long time... guess its time to drop so i wont have this occasionally filling my feed

Users who are viewing this thread