Saijaku Kizoku ni Tensei Shita node Akuyaku-tachi wo Atsumetemita - Vol. 3 Ch. 12.3 - The Weakest Nobleman Meets the Villainess ③

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Dec 25, 2019
Messages
4,494
The Legacy Guild might have disappeared for the last couple months, but at least their work was decent. This is barely passable obvious AI work that has sloppy cleaning, sloppy typsetting, and all the standard translation errors you'd expect from having a machine do the translation with no real checking or proofreading. And I'm not specifically talking about this chapter, but all the chapters this group has filled in over the last couple days.
 
Joined
Aug 27, 2026
Messages
1
Eh, not really. I just wanted to translate them while reading and saw that the posted English translation only covered the early chapters (out of 100+ chapters, mind you).

I do apologize for not proofreading the chapter I posted. It was late at night, and I completely forgot to do it. But since it got accepted, I’m going to upload the previous chapters as well, and I’ll make sure to proofread them this time, don’t worry.

I currently have translated up to 20 chapters. So imma post them soon.
I just wanted to translate them
You didn't want to translate them, you wanted AI to do it for you. And you didn't even take the time to proofread them considering how often characters are being misgendered and how little sense some parts of the translations make.
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top