Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Ch. 19.2

Dex-chan lover
the girls such in hurry can be two things : affraid their objective gone or their enemy have the target before them. ahh man.. i hope ivy are fine until the case solved

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, Sora appearance at the end bring me joy :win:
Agreed but I also found the content of the dialogue to be difficult to follow too. Not sure if that's down to translator word choice or the author, but felt very confusing.
In the WN, while not like the manga, the story telling in this part was also quite confusing to follow as well. And all of the monologues in this chapter (the one that are not in the text bubble) are from Ivy.
Basically for the 2 women (Lyselia and Kalua) we saw with Mira in this chapter, Lyselia is sus (short hair) while Kalua is innocent (the one with thinking gesture) She noticed that Mira and Lyselia were acting sussy, really sussy, and I think half of the next chapter will be about Kalua's POV

Dex-chan lover
Sora_surprise.png

Supporter

In the WN, while not like the manga, the story telling in this part was also quite confusing to follow as well. And all of the monologues in this chapter (the one that are not in the text bubble) are from Ivy.
Basically for the 2 women (Lyselia and Kalua) we saw with Mira in this chapter, Lyselia is sus (short hair) while Kalua is innocent (the one with thinking gesture) She noticed that Mira and Lyselia were acting sussy, really sussy, and I think half of the next chapter will be about Kalua's POV

That explains things better, I was thrown off by who was thinking it was weird they really wanted to go to the one sweet shop.

Dex-chan lover
Seems to me that they are after Sora.
She had a slime in her purse, they probably are going to attempt swapping Sora and the slime before fleeing, hoping that our small MC won"t notice the difference before its too late.

Dex-chan lover
Lovely to see her so happy.

why does that woman look like the bitch in shield hero?
She snuck away from that manga and took a different name to hide?

Am I the only one who found it a little tough to tell who is saying what in this chapter?
It was a bit rougher than most, yeah.

the girls such in hurry can be two things : affraid their objective gone or their enemy have the target before them. ahh man..
Yeah, there's something boiling beneath that surface.

I can see how it's confusing, but the only thing that matters for this chapter is whether Ivy says it or someone else says it.
I find a lot of characters more or less interchangeable here. Sure, they have a bit different characteristics, but on the whole, they're the "good guys" who largely act the same.

Dex-chan lover

I'll add on to the spoiler for anyone who cares.
Kalua is actually more than just innocent, she's doing her own thing, but is on their side. She invites one of her adventurer friends last second the day of, as back up incase Mira tries anything fishy.

Users who are viewing this thread