Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Goodness, that was a leap in development.
Sora's development: 1) Sora can be poked and not die. 2) Sora can bounce. 3) Sora can heal.

Well she stuffed him with so many healing potions he should be a pretty good healer by now..

Aggregator gang
It's a healing sliiiiimmeeee!!!!! Such a rare one indeed! I just finish reading this from chapter 1 and couldn't say it before but i hope her family live a horrible life, the butchers are good people, and being having no skill i have a feeling that means she can choose whatever secondary skill that she want cause the slot is empty. And being starless can means that she can actually go up her power or something, cause the last time she checked on her own power is when she was five years old, now she can be secretly an OP tamer with healing slime hohohohoho

,,,,, still wish they show her family in the future eating karma :/

Thank you for picking up this series! I hope you will continue it guys hehehe

Dex-chan lover
Well, I do heard slime changes based on their diet. It's just normal that it turns 8nto healing slime.

Contributor
Time to read another chapter of my favorite dumpster diving homeless loli isekai...

Wait, what? :worry:

Geez, her encounter with a treant(?) gave me a little scare. That had to be a big wound for it to be bleeding that much. But Sora saved Ivy's life! Twice, even. First to warn her, and then to stop the bleeding.

Maybe eating all those potions actually helped it heal her?

Users who are viewing this thread