Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Double-page supporter
This incident was a bit contrived. Like why would they even try to shakedown a kid for a tent? They look like full-fledged adventurers.

To all the people that hurt this kid, I hope orcs and ogres come and fucking em, gay ones to

It really sadden me when i saw a little girl wandering around.. Really hoping that she would be happy.. Author-san please make her met her happy ending happily ever after..

Nep

Dex-chan lover
@Opelia Ah. I must have dropped it ( i prefer binge reading) before it came to that part :x.

I'm glad she met all those kind oeople, too precious 😍 good thing her old village is destroyed. Hoping for mor, i really enjoy this story so far

Well, they're type of people who carefully choose to target those who look weak, can't fight back and no back up. And this's not the first time they're doing something like this.

And what they got from interrogate these guys was bigger than what they thought so the girl got wholesome reward from the captian later. More gold coin in her pocket

Fed-Kun's army
Guessing those mercenaries/ "adventurers" got their a$$es kicked during their last mission and needed an easy mark to feel better.

Looks on the military faces like they've been busting the skulls of thugs like this all morning. The mercenaries were lucky the MC was around... don't need to mentally scar the poor kid anymore today.😥

Users who are viewing this thread