Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Dex-chan lover
@Aichan They probably caught the new rumor that she was a runaway, and anyone local would probably not be camping there (without chaperones) anyway.

And their goal was just to cause a ruckus so they could steal her fancy tent (and probably other stuff as well as "reparations") without anyone minding. And in a town with a less alert constabulary it would probably have worked, but like she noted the local defense forces seem to be on high alert at the moment which luckily protected her.

idk i liked it better when there were no generic boring bad guys around, besides the village npcs that kicked her out there werent really any assholes, everyone was cold business-like to her and it was an interesting prespective (until the nice soldiers came)

the author should put a new OP character or a summon if he want to protect this MC kid for smooth sailing stories.

Group Leader
it's going to bite back in the later chapters, i can feel it. i'll give it the benefit of the doubt, though, this manga's forgiving in terms of writing...

Dex-chan lover
Why do they even want that tent? Like from our perspective it’d be way to cramped to get good use out of unless they just intended easy money by selling it

Worried that since the mark didn't come up as a solid defense this time, they'll steal it and she'll have to use that as proof.

I just want MC to be happy, man. So glad the soldiers are watching out for her!

Users who are viewing this thread