Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

Dex-chan lover
You can find Trash anywhere, the worst one is the type that can move. Poor Lad, thanks for the Help Guards. Such a lovely story. :3

Thanks for the Chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Petition to have those three thrown into a viper pit. With no exit.

I'm so glad he stepped in, but it still sucks that it took a guard to get the situation to conclude. You'd think a bunch of adventurers would care a bit more about 3 grown adults harassing /extorting a small child.

Edit: BTW does anyone know which chapter of this is in the wn? I noticed each chapter of the manga is quite a few of the wn chapters a while back but they seem to have even gotten past this point in the translation now c: (edit 2 : it's chapter 41)

The captain would've wrecked their shit if he saw that. Good to see the protag in good hands.

•w•
Will she grow up? or the story is about a little girl meeting new people?
...i kinda want the slime to eat a dragon and they start conquering the universe together. =p

Fed-Kun's army
What's with all the "HuRR HE A BOi????" comments?

I know this doesn't update often, but It has only been a couple of
chapters since the explanation in chapter 3:
Q16.png

Now she is a person that needs a prince to come rescue her and bring her to a better life but a knight in shining armor is almost as good.

Falsely accusing someone of a crime as well as assaulting them, they should be in jail for at minimum a couple of years.

Users who are viewing this thread