Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita - Vol. 4 Ch. 14.2 - (Part two)

Dex-chan lover
That "twist" doesn't make much sense. I mean, maybe the twins, but if Mira was the one targeting Ivy why would she put everyone on high alert for people targeting Ivy when she could've just dismissed his fears? Heck, she could've even straight up taken advantage of him confiding to her to invite him to their part of the camp so they could snatch him far more easily.

Fed-Kun's army
So the slime saved her, helped her save and meet a friendly adandra, and can tell which people are bad or good? I’m not sure if I’m looking too deep but it’s almost like the fortune teller reincarnated as a slime and kept her fortune taking ability. Anyone else think so?

Last edited:
Contributor
Ratlua is a little too handsy and clingy. I wonder if he'd still do that if he knew Ivy was a girl. Sorry oniisan and oneesan, Ivy can not be your cute little brother.

So Ratlua and Mira are childhood friends...?

That makes me want to stop being suspicious of Mira for a bit, but Sora doesn't feel the same way. It doesn't help that her twin brothers have this literally shady look in their eyes when Ivy thinks of them. I hope it's just a red herring, but I really can't tell. In the extreme worst case, it's not only Verdant Wind that's suspicious but maybe even Ratlua too.

Dex-chan lover
so it's mentioned that someone leaked the info of crackdown. might really be the adventurer siblings since you can't trust people with slit eyes

sora is such a multi talented mon

Dex-chan lover
:( good female role models tend to be rare in manga, even in seinen ones, how sad
Now that you mention it, this setting is quite a sausage fest. Pretty much all dangerous work is handled by men, and strong women are yet to be seen. This is unusual for fantasy, and very unusual for isekai.
And while MC is very capable on her own, her safety is based on friendships and business connections rather than combat skills.

Dex-chan lover
hmmm
413411240_1033219971107689_5244281662478260110_n.png

Dex-chan lover
NOOOOO WE HAVENT HAD A STRONG NICE MOTHERLY FIGURE APPEAR AND NOW!!!

Dex-chan lover
trust in Sora, though it thought it was that clingy chef guy since he is quite annoying

Aggregator gang
I'm not sure if it's true, but I heard that animals are more sensitive to a person's nature. Like how if your pets dislike your boyfriend, there's a chance they might be abusive. It's kinda nice to see it's the same with a tamer's monsters.
Damn. I need to get more cats then! Can’t be too safe!

Fed-Kun's army
uh…so is only THAT specific unnamed organization capable of doing bad things? So weird that Ivy feels watched and everyone immediately decides she’s being targeted by that organization. What if someone wants to steal her stuff?

Users who are viewing this thread