Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita

Bless her soul... I want to see her genuinely happy with people who adore her. The most relaxing and enjoyable read I've had in a while.

I love the manga & the mc. She’s so smart & strong. This is a good manga but the isekai part is unnecessary. So far transmigrated from other world has nothing to do with the rest of the story. The knowledge she has from her past life might help her to survive alone.

Dex-chan lover
good manga but the artist cannot draw hands or feet, do NOT look at the hands and feet in the first few chapters, may scar you for life

So the artist is new huh.. understandable. The story is really heart breaking and heart warming

Dex-chan lover
@banjomarx I personally think the art is really good, unlike other isekais that are quite lackluster. its not like the hands and feet are completely deformed. The backgrounds are really nice as well.

Fed-Kun's army
No wonder this manga got 8.7 points. The main character is really strong it's admirable.
It's isekai, but the girl didn't regress to her previous life's personality. She's her current self

Dex-chan lover
@Rohan_sensei bro.... go look at the chapter 1 and 2 hands... they are so deformed they look like her hands went through a meat grinder or some shit (also in one of the panels where we see her with what appears to be shoes (?) she has only left feet xD)

The slow updates and the few pages that get released always hurt me

its too short, just too short. like author-san please bless us with more updates and longer chapters

I love this!! Super thankful for the author and artist. Also!! to the people or person who translated it. Thank you so much!!! <3

Users who are viewing this thread