Saijaku Tamer wa Gomi Hiroi no Tabi o Hajimemashita

I know there is manga for the novel. But, I just know they are translating this....so happy. I really like Ivy, and even her tamed pet.

for some info (spoiler)
No, it is not because Ivy that Latomi village got into dire strait. Don't forget, there is another incident around the time Ivy ran away.

The village has speciality, there is some rare fruits that got traded. But, sadly the time for the fruits to ripe is really short time. But, the village can harvest the right time is because fortune teller who know when the good time to harvest the fruit (because her fortune telling skill). But, because fortune teller was left to die when she is sick, so no one know when the good time to harvest the fruit so the fruits they harvest is bad quality and their time become worse from there.

And their parents.... yep I really hate them for making our cute Ivy suffer. But, they got what they deserved. And, no, they are not dead. There is another punishment for them.

Ivy gained many precious and trusted people along the way, they are protective of her.... She gained a good dad too 🤣, she then traveled with him.

Btw. Ivy is not OP, but somehow she have some OP companion.

Oh... Ivy and Sora is too cute. Can't wait to see another cute companions 😆😆😆

Anybody know of other manga like this? It's really great! My heart goes out to Ivy. So much cruelty was done to her. I can't wait to read more. I wish her the best and hope her cute tamed slime becomes amazing and helps her have a better life.

Aggregator gang
Its enjoyable but these manga are always the first to get canceled. It doesn't have a clear plot, defined world building or supporting cast. No cool concept or captivating art. As of chapter 6 she is just wandering around, it's intriguing if nothing else. I'll definitely root for it but wouldn't be surprised if I found it dropped.

Dex-chan lover
Damn, this manga is good. Kinda reminds me of "Honey Bee Hutch" with powerless child going on a journey alone.

Very interested in this story and protagonist, I would say it has potential.
One thing I will say is that it didn't need to be an isekai imo...

Dex-chan lover
This series is a real slow burner but I dont mind that at all. I like how natural it progresses, a lot of isekais rely on the MC's being knowledgeless of the world and bringing their modern knowledge for a lot of things. Our adorable MC here only gets vague and small nods of her past life that gives her bare help on occasions so we get to see her and the world evolve more naturally as the series progresses. I see a decent amount of potential in this one thats only held back by its pace, but having read Kumo Desu Ga I feel i can be patient enough to see it through.

I've become fond of the novel although I cant find any good places to read it as it seemed have been dropped from where I last read(although I do see its been picked up and is slowly being retranslated so I look forward to that!)

I'm soobbinnggg.
This indeed is a bit slow paced but it's more than fine. I'm so fond of the MC somehow, I just want her to live comfortably TnT

"they not matter anymore" oh yes girl!
I'm really fond of her, pray that she can live comfortably later

Users who are viewing this thread