Saijo no Osewa Takane no Hana-darakena Meimon-kou de, Gakuin Ichi no Ojou-sama (Seikatsu Nouryoku Kaimu) wo Kagenagara Osewa suru Koto ni Narimashita

Bro, the title.......
Taking Care of a Talented Woman Because of the high price of the prestigious family, I was able to take care of the young lady (who has no ability to make a living) at the academy, behind the scenes.
to
The Unattainable Flower

Is just some crazy regionalization - Even Translators are getting sick of the Title Creep

Dex-chan lover
Hoping someone picks this up again//some kinda notice regarding upcoming chapters or somethin'

This has been pretty neat, enjoying the gap.

This sounds interesting, but it has a harem tag, so that’s a nope from me.

Why does everything have a harem tag these days?

Dex-chan lover
nvm someone needs to pick it up, he cant play video games and do this at the same time!!

Dex-chan lover
its like a 2010s harem romance, do with that information what you will

This series has a lot of really weird archaic ideas about how rich people operate. It seems like it wants to have a story like an Otome Isekai series but wants it set in modern day Japan for some reason but they don'tmesh very well. Like why can't hinako inherit this conglomerate if people don't like her brother? In a setting like medieval Europe or Japan it makes sense because people were weird about women's place in society. But now a days? No one would bat an eye except old Japanese business men no one likes and won't live to see the new decade.

Group Leader
This almost same energy Hayate butler but he level 1
Lol was about to say then saw your comment. Miss that series but kinda got too silly for me. This one seems a bit more serious I guess and school life is incorporated more into it rather than whacky slice of life antics.

Dex-chan lover
This is pretty much Hayate but without the comedy and way more uptight. Tropes galore.

Users who are viewing this thread