Saijo no Osewa Takane no Hana-darakena Meimon-kou de, Gakuin Ichi no Ojou-sama (Seikatsu Nouryoku Kaimu) wo Kagenagara Osewa suru Koto ni Narimashita…

Dex-chan lover
Regular updates?! Be still my beating heart!!

Huh... it actually kind of makes a lot of sense that she sees him as a father figure. I kind of hope they don't get together romantically; I think it'd be better for her to have this familial relationship with him.

Dex-chan lover
Never gotten depressed when I was sick. If anything, I feel less bored.

Maid can read the room.

She's talking to him as one servant to another. Which is at least some kind of respect.

Dex-chan lover
I thought the maid was some brainwashed robot type human but she actually has emotions? :finnawoke:

Dex-chan lover
Is that mean i should be glad about dragon's dogma don't have endgame?

Dex-chan lover
GASP THE MAID SMILED
I don't know, usually when a kuudere/monotone character smiles at some point during a heavy conversation, it's foreshadowing something even heavier coming. We know enough of the FML's backstory to know what's going on, but not enough of the maid's to get a sense of her actions, and she has been pretty hands-off with him up to now (aside from the martial arts lessons, of course).

It may look like she trusts him a smidge, but I'm not holding out hope that her motives for dragging MC along to her master's pace are all good.

Dex-chan lover
Help her but know your place? Ugh. At this point will MC act as her stand in dad? Or her real father tries to show interest?

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

It's funny when ancient customs of the clan systems are still in effect even in modern times (especially in a lot of Asian families) but I know there are situations that such practices can really be for the good of even more people. Still, can't help but feel that has some de-humanizing aspect to it, whether for a female or male member of such families

Dex-chan lover
obi-wan.gif

you will pick up this manga

Users who are viewing this thread