Saijo no Osewa Takane no Hana-darakena Meimon-kou de, Gakuin Ichi no Ojou-sama (Seikatsu Nouryoku Kaimu) wo Kagenagara Osewa suru Koto ni Narimashita…

Group Leader
Like man, I get that you care about your business and the people you employ but this is just stupid

This is basically the equivalent of a factory manager being told that an important piece of machinery needs to be shut down every few hours to avoid overheating. And him deciding to run it 24/7. Yeah that might work in the short term but you’re just gonna destroy the machine in the long term and ruin your business

thankfully mc s probably gonna keep going to school with her (tuition s been paid) so he can support her a bit but I’m expecting that at the very least she’ll collapse in class or have some kinda major breakdown

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I really dont get how one can be a oresumable sucessfull bsn man yet think treating his child like a machine like cmon bro even if you could endure it not everyone the same. Like ainr you smart ??? Is this just a case of been so good in the head that your actually not

Aggregator gang
Yeah yeah the drama as if thats ever gonna work. The only thing gonna happen is that he is going to sour his relationship with his daughter

Supporter
Like man, I get that you care about your business and the people you employ but this is just stupid

This is basically the equivalent of a factory manager being told that an important piece of machinery needs to be shut down every few hours to avoid overheating. And him deciding to run it 24/7. Yeah that might work in the short term but you’re just gonna destroy the machine in the long term and ruin your business

thankfully mc s probably gonna keep going to school with her (tuition s been paid) so he can support her a bit but I’m expecting that at the very least she’ll collapse in class or have some kinda major breakdown
Her dad has his circumstances that, while far from justifying his assholery, certainly do explain things. Between the emotional wreckage left by his wife's death and his son's unsuitability to run the company as his successor (he's basically too good at reading social cues and creeps out most everyone he meets), all he thinks he has left to ensure his empire endures is whoring his daughter out to another family capable of eventually taking over.

Fortunately, her maid has an alternate plan already in its early stages, one that the MC eventually starts catching on to after Hinako's brother begins leaving him some breadcrumbs.

Users who are viewing this thread