Saika no Kami wa Negawanai - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
So far events about match up with the real Osiris myth of Egyptian mythology, but with several differences. (For example it was Isis who brought Osiris back to life when he was killed by Set, etc.)

That said I can't help but feel an axe happened; the premise of Set's redemption(meeting other people/gods, confronting his father again, learning to be a better person, etc.) could've been carried on for many more chapters had it been more popular with readers.

It really does feel like it was axed...what a shame. If anyone likes Egyptian mythology manga go check out Im: Great Priest Imhotep!

Group Leader
@unnaturalsolace Yes! I can't tell you how much I love that story and how it wraps up beautifully. The ending is very well done imo and I love it so much.

Fed-Kun's army
Those last words before he destroyed his heart... It's pretty rare that a manga is able to make me this sad.

So....Is there a chance to be season 2? TwT
Honestly I hated Thoth (Sorry If I spelled it wrong) the moment after Set told him he time traveled. I knew he was suspicious, but I said .meh, I think it's just me. but now I HATE HIM! I really dislike how people hate Set just for being a bit different. But that's normal for someone that never heard I love you in his whole life, it's super hard for a manga to make me cry, but to actually cry this much on this? It's too much, my heart can't handle it...
All I want to say to the translators is that Will there be a season 2?
PLEASE RESPOND!!!!

Group Leader
@YingYang We can only hope, as far as we're aware though, it's winding down for end of series u_u (maybe if there's enough sales of volume 2, they'll bring it back...sorta depends what the author does next chapter though...there may not be anything to come back from)

Double-page supporter
Even though this was probably axed, the feelings and the message of the story still come across very well. Like I mentioned in my earlier comments, the author did a good job on telling the story. I did think that Thoth would be forced to turned back time, hence Osiris finding a way he could live, but on second though, if Set remembers everything like last time it won't really work. Still hoping that Set won't get a bad ending.

Group Leader
GUYSSSS! NEED HELP!

GoC last chap just dropped. We highly suspect it got cut short by publisher... So on that note, it's currently running for a manga award, praying and hoping if it wins we can hope for a sequel... 😭

Award competition is ran by niconico, and is public vote for anyone with an acc.
https://tsugimanga.jp/nominate2020-comics/

reading this chapter while listening to “i bet on losing dogs” is not a good idea, also set let apophis take his brother’s body? i would be very concerned 😭 i mean i guess he’s desperate to keep him alive

Users who are viewing this thread