Saika no Kami wa Negawanai - Ch. 8

Aggregator gang
I'm sorry, i'm sorry. I know i shouldn't be saying this bcs this is not polite but o thought you abandon this series 😭😭 i've been waiting for three months for new chapter, and i'm glad to see you upload 3 new chapters at once! Thank you very much

Group Leader
@Karakuri1812 sorry, translations have kept up with each chapter, but issues with typesetting arose so we didn't get it out very quick. You can always see progress on our project progress chart linked on our group page here on mangadex! Then you know =D

Dex-chan lover
Although the father's name is not directly mentioned in the manga, Egyptian myth says Geb the earth god was the father of Osiris, Set, Isis and Nepthys. (The mother would be Nut the sky goddess.)

(If the mangaka has used another name for the father feel free to correct this comment.)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you guys for updating this wonderful manga.

I love tsundere Set.

Group Leader
@subliminal I'll add an extra page to the coming chapter 5.5 that shows the differences so you can reread and know where things changed

Thank you for the mass release!
Can't wait to see more!
It is becoming more and more interesting!

Fed-Kun's army
@Solistia So from what I understood from you project progress chart chapter 9 might come soon ? Nice.

Thanks a lot for the already translated chapters anyway!

Aggregator gang
@Solistia what, really? Oh i didn't know, i'm sorry bc i'm just your typical reader who well, doesn't know how to edit, translate or any process in making the final result of translating. Thank you for the hard work, i read all of your group translation. Tho i cannot help you but i really enjoyed reading the manga and manhwa that your group release! Thank you for the explanation

Great now my number one suspect for the incident in the first time line is the dad lol, my suspects keep changing every damn chapter.
But i also still find Thoth fucking suspicious for some reason, also Isis, but idk maybe it’s just her face LOL
Thank you for the update!!

Dex-chan lover
holy crap a three chapter update!!! thank you for your hard work!!!

can't wait to see what happens next

Group Leader
Wash thank you very much for your hardwork! ^^

It's nice to see his brother's flaw... and his possessiveness over Set is hnnnngggg

This is the first time I’m not sure with who’re the villains...it changes every fucking time I read it.

They’re all psychopaths. Like srsly. THESE GODS ARE PSYCHOS!!!

Group Leader
@Mivas Indeed, it's close to done! Sadly, we'll be caught up to raw when it is (but thankfully this releases every month around the 25th, though mileage varies with how quick we release after the chapter drops). Also be prepared to fucking weep on the last page of chapter 9

@Karakuri1812 it's okay, most groups don't have any kind of public chart, so you wouldn't know to look for one (hence why I solicit it every chance I get to readers who want to know \o/ ). And thank you, it's reader wellwishes that keep our spirits up and our hands moving!

@Yourredhead I think you are thinking of Isis. Thoth is the god of knowledge that is helping Set. I imagine Isis will have a different role as an antagonist; someone mentioned that she pulled some shenanigans to put Horus on the throne in mythology, and with Set cleaning up his act, he is going to gain popularity. He doesn't want the throne, but if Osiris starts losing his grip, then he might become an obstacle to Horus.

@Solistia I love this series but what made you pick it? Its very different from all the other works you do and its not actually yaoi so there is no romance in it. It does not particularly stand out as a pick for a general audience despite being so great so how did you all decide on this manga, especially as there had to have been less of it published when you picked it?

@subliminal If Nepthys did she would loose. Besides it is likely that any future romance was not present when the manga was selected to be translated and I want to know the selection criteria.

@subliminal
Nepthys is and will continue to be increadibly childish, Im guessing for 3 to 4 more arcs she wont change much, which results in no romance.

Users who are viewing this thread