Kono Koi wo Hoshi ni wa Negawanai - Vol. 2 Ch. 8 - Happy Birthday

I may be stupid but how does Fuyuki even see them without them knowing? Did they leave the front door open or something? I know they live across from each other but Fuyuki is like standing right at the door to whatever room they’re in?

kyo purposefully asked fuyuki to let them be just the two of them (possibly to have sex with eri) which ended up hurting eri a lot. i do think he’s not entirely to blame and they cruelly lack communication but it was messed up for him to do that knowing how much eri and fuyuki care for each other

kyo purposefully asked fuyuki to let them be just the two of them (possibly to have sex with eri) which ended up hurting eri a lot. i do think he’s not entirely to blame and they cruelly lack communication but it was messed up for him to do that knowing how much eri and fuyuki care for each other
Trust me when you read ch.14 you will hate Kyo even more

eri's been cheated on and was hit, treated like garbage by all her exes we know so far. its really no surprise she's taking every ounce of love that people are willing to give her and then latches onto it, even if it's kyou and she actually doesn't want it at all, she's so conditioned to act like she should want it. it makes me so so sad

Dex-chan lover
Is she dumb? She is straight. Of course, they will fuck if you are not there, duh!
After all these years, she was talking about boyfriend A, B, C and how she lost her virginity with a dude, but you have to see it with your own eyes to finally believe it that yeah, she's straight, and she's not going to change just for your pretty eyes.

I truly hope she will finally turn the page! Even if it's not with her senpai, but just move on!

And what happened to Eri is tragic and awful. If she manages to find happiness and love in the hands of Kyo, go for it!
Even thought the way Kyo describes his motivation to date her are....meh. Like "All the dudes you dated before were awful to you, but I will be different, I will be the chosen one, the prince in shaming armor, the one who will give you eternal love!".
Dude, chill, you don't even know what she likes. You need to ask Fuyuki for advice.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Eri basically gaslit herself into fucking Kyo. Nice ._.
Fuyuki is an idiot for even going along with Kyo's plan (suggestion or whatever) and then backing out of it. What did she expect to find?
Also, Kyo, it is your first time with your girlfriend and not only you didn't take her anywhere, you are fucking her in her living room? What are you, a teenager?

Supporter
Whats with all the Kyo hate? He hasn't even done anything wrong 😭he just asked someone out and they accepted. It's on Eri for not being able to figure herself out and dating him for the sole reason that she doesn't want to ruin their relationship by rejecting him.
He could've at least NOT told fuyuki to let them be alone ON ERI'S FUCKING BIRTHDAY. That's just incredibly hypocritical (prob not using this word correctly) it's her "best friends" birthday they've celebrated it together for years why split them up just cause you're dating her. It isn't pure evil but just a really horrible thing to do to both of them.

Supporter
I may be stupid but how does Fuyuki even see them without them knowing? Did they leave the front door open or something? I know they live across from each other but Fuyuki is like standing right at the door to whatever room they’re in?
It looks like she's in the bathroom too so SOMEONE had to have known she was there

please continue translating this manga. sorry to say, but chaosteam taking too long, and i dont wanna get buried before seeing how this manga ended.

Dex-chan lover
i mean even as a 'one on one' date, with a bf, one day is still 24 hours so they could've easily done something in the morning and then the rest of the afternoon with the bf lol

Aggregator gang
I dont understand the hate only to Kyo, bro confessed his feelings, Fuyuki said she suppport him, and Eri decided to accept it
To be fair they are all just idiots then

and thanks for the translations :salute:

Users who are viewing this thread