Saika no Kami wa Negawanai

... Did it get discontinued? I mean..... That's basically what happened in the myths.... Sorta... But still

Fed-Kun's army
Over already? Damn I was interested in this seems like it got the axe with how rushed that last chapter felt.

Holy fuck! I’m crying! What a heartbreakingly perfect ending! I’ve even gone so far as spending at least an hour trying to figuring out how the f*** you make an account on the all Japanese site to vote for it in the 2020 manga awards. Such a fu**ing pain in the ass but for this one It would be worth it. Unfortunately google translate has failed me. But I tried okay! If I ever see a hardcover in English I’ll buy. And I’m saying that as someone that has transitioned Completely to ebooks. FYI the incest tag is only as in the common godly mythological sibling marriages way and we in no way see anything beyond a single kiss.

@esmeralda9 nop, this is just the starting, actually today, or yesterday (0.00h) the second volume was out, so maybe in few days, there will be a new chapter ( my English is not very good,hope you understand what I want to say xd)

I've been watching this page, every hour since I read it TwT, and I need more🤧🤧!!!!!

This was really great. Flowed along well and had a good pace. Art was consistently top notch. Only sad there isn’t more to it.

I gotta say, I love Twisted/Maleficent versions of stories and myths and this has definitely got to be one of my favorites. It’s like the mangaka looked at the original myths and decided “What if I made it tragic, make mc pull a Lelouch and add a lot of gay pining?”

Users who are viewing this thread