Saikawa Fusai no Ren'ai Jijou: 7-nen jikkuri Choukyou saremashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 5 - A Selfish Contract

Welp I ain't reading this anymore, the guy is shit, all I want is for our MC is LEAVE. Thank you for translating this!!

dude what's with him? Oh I hate this ML how stupid can he be? Why the fu** did he waited 7 years? 7 fu**ing years?????

Thank for the chapter

I always read this and that Liar manga with an okay mood as to not get TOO worked up lmao I KINDA HATE HIS PERSONALITY AND I WANT HER TO LEAVE HIM! At this point he can’t have a redemption arc in my eyes. His actions cannot be excused. Girl, leave him and find an normal man...

...wait for me just a little longer
is he dumb or is he dumb? she IS waiting for the past 7 years, yet you are did nothing but blame yourself that you proposed to her in the spur of moment and despite that, doing literally Nothing at all. i dont know if he even redeemable, it doesnt seem so. mitsuki deserves way better.

i cant anymore with him btw, ty for the scanlation!

i know he's being insecure/worried about their relationship but saikawa, you're making this difficult. i don't even know how anxious the fl is on how you act towards her. stop being selfish and just share whatever you're thinking to her. you both are married for almost 8 years now damn

@yunii , he didn't wait 8 years. Her finding the divorce papers and her signing it (apparently) and then proclaiming her love to him made the whole situation an ultimatum. If she didn't find the divorce papers, he would go with the whole charade to infinity. But still, 8 years to not find divorce papers AND the ring that were so not hidden at all? They were in a fuckin drawer? How?

Easily separable ?! is he serious? 7 years of what oh gods i cant even ....
Thanks for the translations

I have a theory, don't know if maybe I'm looking at it too deeply or maybe I'm just projecting.
I'm not defending him or anything, but the reason he did all that was so she wouldn't be bored. Because in the beginning she said so herself, that she's someone who easily becomes bored. Which is why, when she said that maybe she should take other jobs, which are not your mundane office jobs ("adventurous" jobs), he(already fell for her and all) doesn't want to be seperated. So he proposed, but he felt guilty(because it was all based on his selfishness). And so to make up for it, he did all that to keep her on her toes and "waver", as in give her a sense of excitement. And about the 7 years thing. Maybe because of the "7 year itch". Not a 100% sure of this theory, but I think it's plausible.

Users who are viewing this thread