Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 11 - Party Crusher and Th…

Dex-chan lover
Sounds like we got confirmation of at least one more party crusher? At least she introduced the concept of her "special 4"

Dex-chan lover
Didn't MC's Danger Detection they made look so important in the beginning completely disappear? 🤨
Maybe it only activates if the "party destroyer" targets the party in a specific way? Which in most of MCs experience was love related stuff like flirting. His "party destroyer" detection thingy is more like his intuition from what happened to him so maybe its not a real skill and the manga just portrays it as a passive skill?

Group Leader
I thought the circle would have been crushed right from the start like in those "edgy" revenge isekai, it's cool to see the party pull through! (the circle crushed "boss" is in love with Toma ain't she? I mean that's one strong and weird obssession for him heh).

Dex-chan lover
I do have to wonder why the vileness what's our MC to suffer so much, didn't she make him suffer enough in his previous life?

Thanks everyone at BLUTOONS for the translation

Dex-chan lover
Oh lord, what is up with that reincarnated girl and breaking up people and their groups? Christ, she's like that so called "mesugaki" that grew older without anyone correcting her behavior by slapping her upside her head (or meeting an OP ojii-san to knock the bratty-ness out of her). She's that same shrew who broke up protag's former group, isn't she?

And it look's like she some form of charm skill that works on other women? From what I've seen, it works by convincing others to follow her mindset... or something along those lines.

Double-page supporter
I gotta admit, it's nice that the third circle crusher's focused on another person and we're not just doing Toma again. Helps keeps things invigorating and avoids the staleness it can fall into.

Now I'm hoping Clay comes back with uber magic stats and devastating spell combos like in typical RPG fashion!

Dex-chan lover
The original isekai'd circle crusher has a real Demon King vibe going on.

Makes you wonder if she also has the standard four Generals at her side.
She said 'of my special 4', so even if she isn't a Demon King, she's quite an equivalent. This also means once they overcome the loli, there's one more party-crushing threat before she decides to confront them, herself.

Still, what the hell is her beef trying to make MC despair like that. What did he even do to her? You'd think she had done enough after killing him in their previous life, but something must have happened after that where she couldn't let go of her grudge on him.

Also, gotta give Clay respect for trying to improve himself instead of falling over from his own arrogance. So the loli's other 'small fries' were her former instructors whose prides she crushed? Does she just hate being underestimated enough to crush their egos like that? I can get her feeling good from proving an annoying person wrong, sure, but when you take things far enough, you're no longer the 'victim', and no one will want to side with you from that point on.

Dex-chan lover
Big 4 huh? I'm kinda hoping that Gornoff is the one who gets targeted by the last member. Give him some development.

Wait a minute... oh hell...

Is the last member of the big 4 his oshi (the idol)? :haa:
That would be a neat twist, and quite believable, too. If you've seen how many people whale their earnings on v-tubers alone, you wonder how long it will take until they fall into a dept they can't come back up from.

Users who are viewing this thread