Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 15 - The Bratty Spirit an…

Dex-chan lover
The unbreakable party used the ability “not being an absolute fucking psychopath“ undoing another of the party breakers easily manipulated motivations.

I now get the feeling the party is going to treat that bastard woman with such indifference to her bullshit she’s going to have a toddler level tantrum about it.

Dex-chan lover
Back when I saw the raws for this chapter, it stood out to me: the head bitch is the one who sabotaged Deane's power in the first place.

She had the two men who destroyed Deane's monument under her control when she snapped her fingers, but her methods are all about manipulating men mentally and takes time. Therefore, I must conclude that the men were already under her control when they were berating Deane and destroying the monument. :pepehmm:

That makes me very curious about the backstories of other women working for her. How many of the bad interactions with men that those women had were manufactured by this bitch? :shamihuh:

Dex-chan lover
From the reveal earlier in the chap that she used to have a fuller figure before she turned loli to help deception, I was hoping that in her redemption / move away from trying to collapse parties / deceive men, that she'd revert back to that adult form.

But alas.

Dex-chan lover
Or you the big bad evil bitch could just handle things yourself instead of sending minions.
Gotta keep up with the tropes hahahaha...
But seriously, her fixation on Toma makes me think that she's similar to being a yandere...

Dex-chan lover
I did call this on the previous chapter, her loss of power was likely due to their village growing and people turning into more organized religion, not she wasnt manipulated into turning into doing what she was doing but then again, things arent binary in a moral axis.

Also look forward to two chapters from now.

Dex-chan lover
Well at least we know that there's 3 more to go.

Thought it'd be the usual 4 Heavenly Kings sitch, and we'd have just one more to go before Queen Bitch herself.

Double-page supporter
I now get the feeling the party is going to treat that bastard woman with such indifference to her bullshit she’s going to have a toddler level tantrum about it.

You mean several megatoddlers.

Also, who exactly is in that jumpscare at the end? From what content? JJK? Jogo?

Dex-chan lover
This is the worst kinda story to feel irritated about this kinda thing, but man, I don't particularly care for how fast she got redeemed.

Aggregator gang
Despite how common it is, the joke of "the women mage/spirit's tits grow larger the more power she obtains" never fails to make me giggle a lil

very nice arc overall, just enough of a change of pace while not exactly losing the appeal of what made the previous stuff fun to witness. I think the redemption could've been a bit smoother, but it's also not like they've forgiven her for everything

not to mention their reaction to that was really funny

Screenshot-2023-11-20-at-01-28-44-Manga-Dex.png

Dex-chan lover
I'm lost, what even is the Goal of this Manga at this point ? Convert every girl that tried destroying ur group into ur own Group ? 😐

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Well they finally made the mastermind's face clearer this time, but I guess she will still not be the one facing Touma any time soon.

Users who are viewing this thread