Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 17 - Transmigrator and Tr…

Dex-chan lover
Like he could have tried telling her to leave them alone. He pretty much invited her to continue trying to ruin his group. But yeah as people have theory crafted she’s probably into him and the reason for her death and subsequent isekaing is unknown.

Dex-chan lover
So she probably got her just desserts after toying with men, and then died bitter about it... so now she's continuing on, toying with men.

Double-page supporter
lol everyone acting like she was the one who pushed him into traffic and Touma should kill her for it
anyway I like the literal darkness surronding her and how he fights back with a holy aura, what is this? the legend of izanami and izanagi?
It literal showed his friends who were jealous of him talking to her pushing him into traffic it wasn't even her

Aggregator gang
still curious why shes in the isekai with mc too, feel she under controlled demon
hmmmm ok just waiting maybe ending/last battle mc with her

Dex-chan lover
So just her getting her own dessert from playing with men. And she had the audacity to blame men and repeat her past mistake.
I'm with you on this. I knew she was this sort of woman, but haha. So she did cause his death.
Then she in turn got dead too, but the time lapse between their reincarnations is somewhat interesting.

Imma break this down for myself
Her aim and worldview is to prove that there can't be platonic relationships between men and women. Those connections to her are primarily based on lust and using people. Her end goal is more about causing the MC to fall to prove her worldview. She wants to end his powerful friendship no jutsu.

What we know before their jump
She indirectly led to the MC's death.
She is the cause of the break of the relationship between MC and his old "friend."

What we don't know
How did she get Isekai?
Her feelings in the direct aftermath of MC's death
How did she get that power?

What we know now.
She wants MC to be like her, yandere style.
Given the yandere I've seen in fantasy works, she's still pretty tame.
It's pretty damn clear that homegirl is possessed, and it is likely feeding on the bad vibes she is making.

Imma be real, I agree with MC about not blaming her for his death. While she indirectly caused it, that is more on the asshole that killed his friend over a girl. I, however, am not gonna touch that "I can fix her" thing, I just want to see how that plays out.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So many Mc's without any sense of pride or selfworth at all.. This bitch gets close to you so she can just use you and throw you out like a used condom, which made her "followers" mad that u were close to her, indirectly killing u cuz she was a whore, somehow dies and gets in the same world as you, just to SPIT IN YOUR FACE EVEN MORE AND BLAMES YOU?? and u just go "i still wanna be friends with you, i never had a grudge!" Alright buddy..

Dex-chan lover
He may have fell in love with her in the past, and even though he got betrayed, he doesn't want to grip on that grudge and move on. He realizes the two of them just can't work out in a romantic sense but doesn't wish to totally cut ties with her because he sees some good in her (whatever that is and how deep it is inside her, we may not have seen it yet), so he wants to tighten loose ends so he can properly move on and seek a healthy romantic relationship or continue living the bachelor life with his party.

If it's like that, I can kind of understand why he'd be set on helping her, and while it's unlikely, such people do exist out there somewhere. Sure, the party/circle crusher could have turned out better and not have such a distaste/hatred for men enough to crush their circles if she met MC earlier, but the reality and the world isn't so kind and convenient. It's really the matter of time and place.

I'm gonna hold out on hope that MC's not seeking her out to get back with the seriously antagonistic ex-girlfriend but to have a proper closure on their relationship that got drastically cut short. It won't improve my rating on this story, but it won't be as bad as if he actually does tries to get back with her romantically

Aggregator gang
I'm pretty half and half on this, so I guess here's my overthinking take on a ecchi gag comic.

On the one hand, I would've liked Toma to stand his ground a little harder against Aisu. Weird that he's pushing the "oh I never once hold a grudge!" angle when it seems like his life got irrevocably fucked over the moment she came into the picture, especially now it was revealed three different people were (and perhaps, still are) under her wing. Feel like his speech would be better formatted as one who, while having a grand goal, is gonna be overwhelming cautious - especially since he was pretty much doing that to begin with.

On the other hand, some of these comments have gotten me to remember that, yea, we don't really know if she actually did push for the Truck Death. We just know his friends did, who have a likely chance of being jealous how well he was getting along with her. Plus, there's her POV, where we don't exactly know why she's so deadset on parties to begin with - just that men are scum and are only after lustful endeavors than meaningful intimacy. Maybe this is indeed setting up a frictional ideological debate: Toma's genuine regard for camaraderie and trust amongst friends (especially females), and Aisu's belligerent distrust of a group of beings of opposite (maybe even same, we haven't yet came across a male opposition) bunching together out of unchaste relationship.

Basically, imma cautiously trust the plan for this one. Aisu just teleports in the middle of the bathhouse trope, and I sincerely doubt that the author would just throw her in there without some sort of future plan already being made up.

Dex-chan lover
MC is such a fucking pussy. Its okay to hate the girl who literally got you killed.

Aggregator gang
People cant read or see. She never killed him. Crazy ass simps killed him. She just existed but they got jealous and killed him. Most likely what she is doing know is showing the main character that your friends can't be trusted because it got them both killed. She is trying to teach him a lesson because she loves him. Yall keep saying she did this or that, but she didn't do anything until "after" she died.

Users who are viewing this thread