Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 25 - The Absolute Idol an…

Dex-chan lover
Don't do it MC, don't become a NTR character
images

Dex-chan lover
Forking hell! After giving gornoff's backstory you are going NTR the guy!!!
Btw we are caught up with the raws now so release will be monthly.
Don't do it MC, don't become a NTR character
Do it MC! Break your vow and cause everyone's head to explode as this seems like just a random girl to do it with!

Dex-chan lover
Thats kinda sad. She's basically admitting that she really doesn't want to do this, but the main villain was cool to her so she's got an honorable debt to uphold.
I interpreted more as a “this is an easy favor to pay” instead. Realistically with the way the story is your interpretation is more than likely correct.

Dex-chan lover
Madam.
May I Kindly And With All Due To Respect Ask For Your Excellence To Perform The Act That You Yourself Would Call "Biting" On My Person As Well ?
Respectfully.
Gordon Ramsay

Dex-chan lover
All the chicks beside the main one and the loli are top girls, like damn its almost wasteful knowing he is very likely going to end up with the White Mage.
Shame that not all authors have the balls to make the main girl lose to a new one, i remember one mangaka who did it in one of his mangas, and it was peak, main girl wasn't bad, but it made more sense to MC to get with her friend, and that was the path the author picked for the manga

Hope more authors start doing, if done right can make a interesting story

Users who are viewing this thread