Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Ch. 5.2

Dex-chan lover
Bro what is this shitty translation even, half the sentences are broken beyond comprehension. Get outta here.

Dex-chan lover
i don't know if there were any edits made in between we both saw the chapter though since it's only been half an hour..
I don't think so, no.
As far as i can tell it's not breaking any of those rules, while comicride has it as a single chapter.. the raws on rawkuma are actually split and does look legit.. else it wouldn't have that title/chapter title intro added on the "second" (content) page.. so i don't know if comicride had it split and then combined it later.. archive.org doesn't seem to have good capture to check that, though an earlier one did show what looks to be chapter 1 being split also before then being combined
The raws are not split on the pages linked under the "read or buy" section, so I thought to mention that the rule is violated as it is with links in that section that an admin determines if the rule has been broken, as far as I am aware at least. Ultimately, having been enlightened about rawkuma makes me think that this is not a hill I'd like to die on.
3.2.7, As for extraneous content.. the only thing that i can think of this being about is the "Read on this site" put between the panels? literally nothing else that isn't at the start/end and even then.. personally that's not much different from TL notes and the similar..

3.2.5.. Aggregator Watermarks.. where..? or is that tied to the previous one? i guess i can see how.. except that rule only applies to aggregator watermarks so wouldn't apply in this case even if it were to be ruled as a watermark
Placing an ad to your own website into the chapter instead of at the start and the end is most definitely a violation of 3.2.7 (extraneous content), I myself am not too sure of that also violating 3.2.5 (watermarks) but I mentioned to the admin in my report that I believe they should investigate that anyways.

I see that ad as being different from TL notes as TL notes generally make reading the work easier as there is a limit on how well one can convey the deeper meaning to a conversation with translation alone, but yes, technically that is extraneous content as well, I just don't believe one should report it. There are a lot of notes however that are just trolling on those are not only in violation of the rules regarding extraneous content but there is also a code of conduct that apply. TL notes and that ad alike have to adhere to the codes of conduct, so if the note is made for the purpose of advertising, trolling, or other malicious purposes (3.2.7.1 -> 4.5) then I think one should report that, as it takes us to report it for MD to even know that the rules are broken. (though no one reports TL notes as they are not in bold red text. :) )

Hell, we could even report the 1st post advertising the discord the scanlator made on this thread as that's bannable under 4.5, one should not underestimate how strict MD actually is, it is just appearing lean as it requires us to report about something that MD will even consider enforcing the rules.

TL;DR: it's up the admins on how the rules are to be correctly interpreted and up to us to make said admins aware that there is a high chance of a rule being violated. I see a high chance that the rules are broken and I consequently asked for reports to be made so that MD knows of this case and makes their judgment as they believe the rules to be. Do make your own research guys, making reports can get your report privileges restricted, if MD thinks you are trolling or being malicious, beyond just wanting to protect the site.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
my JP skills might be trash but I can still make a more comprehensive translation than this MTL piece :kek:

Group Leader
You are in violation of rule 3.2.2 and 3.2.7 and perhaps even 3.2.5 so I hope you will immediately reconsider your behaviour on this platform or face serious consequences coming from this. I hope that those coming to read this thread see my comment and pursue reporting this scanlator for these violations, AFTER READING THE RULES BEFOREHAND (remain diligent and do your own research).
Just finished reading it. You have good rule recollection.

Double-page supporter
You are in violation of rule 3.2.2 and 3.2.7 and perhaps even 3.2.5 so I hope you will immediately reconsider your behaviour on this platform or face serious consequences coming from this. I hope that those coming to read this thread see my comment and pursue reporting this scanlator for these violations, AFTER READING THE RULES BEFOREHAND (remain diligent and do your own research).
Don't know the site, but according to others is full of ads, so could it be violating rule 1.5?
Also possibly 1.7, but that's just a hunch and don't think it can even be proven

Group Leader
brother man, nobody cares. The comic originally comes split into parts (you can see this on the pixiv page) and the sources used for mangadex are usually autogenerated and, you'll see if you check a lot of series, sometimes don't even point to legit links. It doesn't really matter where this guy gets them from or how old the raws are; unless you want to dictate a strict raw acquisition policy in which case i hope you pay people to buy raws.

Dex-chan lover
brother man, nobody cares.
I see you are paying attention to this thread :)
The comic originally comes split into parts (you can see this on the pixiv page) and the sources used for mangadex are usually autogenerated and, you'll see if you check a lot of series, sometimes don't even point to legit links.
The sources are not random, MD has trusted sites for that section, but I am willing to yield on this one, as I see that I was to hasty with my judgement.
It doesn't really matter where this guy gets them from or how old the raws are; unless you want to dictate a strict raw acquisition policy in which case i hope you pay people to buy raws.
the quality (translation and pixel count) was never a concern of mine, beggars can't be choosers after all, but I did not choose to have my behind widend by this scanlators greedy ambitions, so do not mistake my call to hold them accountable for extraneous content (advertisements) with a pursuit towards higher quality scanlations. To rephrase, there is a big difference in being served bad food, and food with excrement served in it -- one is a skill or resource issue, the other is malicious intent. One does not accidentally place excrements in ones food, without being held accountable.
So please do not go telling me that I am wrong for not tolerating advertisements in my manga, if you can't keep your excrement out of the food you serve, then you have no business being in a kitchen.

Sidenote: I would not mind financing the raws for a manga or two, most of us readers are not children without the disposable income to finance reputable scanlators.

Contributor
the raws on rawkuma are actually split and does look legit.. else it wouldn't have that title/chapter title intro added on the "second" (content) page.. so i don't know if comicride had it split and then combined it later.. archive.org doesn't seem to have good capture to check that, though an earlier one did show what looks to be chapter 1 being split also before then being combined
To add to that, the raws might have been taken from nicovideo

https://sp.seiga.nicovideo.jp/comic/57664

Chapter 5 isn't viewable anymore, neither on archive. They have the chapter 2 split into two still, so they might have had chapter 5 split in two as well.

Contributor
the sources used for mangadex are usually autogenerated
They are not, they are added manually by users such as someone submitting a new title, staff, group leader, contributor or power uploader.

and, you'll see if you check a lot of series, sometimes don't even point to legit links.
Some of the users with permission to edit or add titles might add them (They could get edit banned for doing it repeatedly) but they aren't suppose to be here, report them using the report feature and it will be interchanged with proper links (preferably include the links in your report) if available.

Double-page supporter
Please comeback if you're already proper for this kind things because your quality absolutely s*, i must admit your skill are actually f*** up no lying everything you do are s*** and also about your site, just take it down already that site actually virus nest

Dex-chan lover
Honestly the sister is so much more likeable to me than the mage. 90% sure she'll lose tho

Users who are viewing this thread