Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - The Party Crus…

Dex-chan lover
Basically she doesn't know how to interact with men and was led poorly as a young woman to believe that thotery was the only solution by the isekai thot.

Dex-chan lover
Oh boy I hope the sister is also as wacky/crazy as the rest of the cast. I'm down for more PLOT. Thanks for the translations.
It looks to be the same girl as what's on the cover of this story's summary page, so I already have low hopes for how 'good' her character will turn out.

Dex-chan lover
Is no one going to mention how the huge goddess statue is a Miku looking girl doing a exaggerated cute peace sign pose? Or even how the goddess statue the nun is praying to is the exact same?

Because I find it funny as hell

Dex-chan lover
Interesting dynamic, the white mage may be a thot but she is already in fixing process by the leader kun.
the real thot hiding inside shadow tho... gotta burn that thing before sealing its soul away.

Dex-chan lover
It's surprisingly not badly written. I mean, it's average really but not like "guilty pleasure" bad or anything. The girl is crooked but she's not completely bad. She seems to be mostly misguided.

Also, she threw away her goal of scamming parties and is now aiming to conquer MC-kun. Like, that's some pettiness haha

Dex-chan lover
I've seen enough girls with eyes as hard as their chests being forgiven and given second chances--both by the cast and readers--with a good number of them not even having engaged in any self-correction toward self-improvement to speak of.

It'd be ridiculous for me to not to afford Maria that same opportunity.

Dex-chan lover
So the girl who caused he's original death is in the world too, and she's quite happy to mess with him again?...
I mean, we knew she was probably a cow, but she seems akin to a murderer... and why she is setting up an organisation of women messing with men?
All good questions. Betting her childhood friend rejected her confession.

Dex-chan lover
My hope is that, as she begins to come around to actually genuinely liking the party, she actually starts running defense once the other party crushers come into play. Given her tsundere nature, that'd probably fall under the guise of "nobody is allowed to break up this party but me" or something along those lines.

I'd be happy if we get that sort of direction, and/or if it turns out that the girl who originally got him killed genuinely likes him and wants to get with him, but is just too much of a thot to go about it in a healthy way, and him being killed back on Earth was unintentional on her part. Actually, on that note, I wonder how she died/got isekaied.

Users who are viewing this thread