Saikin Haitta Shiro Madoushi ga Party Crusher de, Ore no Isekai Boukensha Seikatsu ga Houkai ni Kiki na Ken ni Tsuite - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Party Crusher …

Dex-chan lover
It was a Japanese meme first...
then i have never seen the original because i've only ever seen the 4 white dudes sitting on a couch version. unless maybe you're confusing the meme?
edit: i looked it up and apparently it is and isn't a japanese meme. it was 2 pictures taken on separate years by ign and the japanese thought it was funny on 2-chan so they combined the 2 images to make a reaction meme. so technically yes it's a japanese meme but it only exists because of westerners.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hey Blu - thanks for another banger chapter work!
There are very few grammar corrections needed but 99% of the chapter is very much translated properly!

Dex-chan lover
then i have never seen the original because i've only ever seen the 4 white dudes sitting on a couch version. unless maybe you're confusing the meme?
edit: i looked it up and apparently it is and isn't a japanese meme. it was 2 pictures taken on separate years by ign and the japanese thought it was funny on 2-chan so they combined the 2 images to make a reaction meme. so technically yes it's a japanese meme but it only exists because of westerners.
Yes it was 2channel meme first, that’s what I mean. Yes the images were of westerners but Japanese anons made it a meme. Western anons then picked up on that meme and started using it too.

Thanks a lot for the triple chapter release! This manga is really engaging to read, especially without having to deal with MTL chapters riddled with mistakes.

Dex-chan lover
yo bro dont even worry about the monkee scans dudes they will not be taking any readers from you. I got em blocked at this point because i just physically cannot read their chapters.

Dex-chan lover
Page 9 doesn't need your twice. "I've already accepted your challenge" or "I've already accepted that challenge of yours" are both fine.
Thank you for the release.

Dex-chan lover
That MTL, Non English literate scanlator provided us a low quality but fast translation and they probably don't care about how terrible their translation is so I would be glad if you continue to provide us with decent translation so we don't rely on garbage MTL to continue reading this manga. So, stay strong, my friend!

Dex-chan lover
I gave those monkey NFT-looking jerks an ignore. I prefer Blu Toons releases.

They did that reaction meme in this manga!? Dang.

A succubus who pretends to be a nun would suffer in almost any other media or series.

Dex-chan lover
Blutoons, I won't read TLs of this manga other than yours. Don't mind the simian fool.

Contributor
He's certainly shocked by her reveal, but unless Sofia being a succubus is a life-threatening problem for him or other people, I don't think there's any reason for him to treat her with hatred. Now if she's the type who'd suck his life force until he dies, well let's find out...

Dex-chan lover
P4NPy39.png
gaijin4koma2_peersblog_1200684608.jpg

That's so funny.

Dex-chan lover
We all saw it coming with the nun having a body made to sin and her being a yandere. And as a yandere enthusiast, I 10,000% approve of the num

Banned
The japenis seem to be picking up this meme a lot more recently! Happy happy happy
Fi_C730X0AEPduY.png

Dex-chan lover
I do enjoy the bro’s interactions. A manga with just them being bro’s would be perfect

Users who are viewing this thread